1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Israel Goes To War with Hamas 2023

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by astros123, Oct 6, 2023.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

yikes, we paid them off?

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  2. astros123

astros123 Member

Muslim Americans are some of the dumbest mfers in this nation if they think trump who wants a full deportation order on Muslims is better.

Watching the Muslim community rush to be pro hamas is so disgusting as a fellow Muslim.

#2202 astros123, Oct 21, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2023
    deb4rockets and AroundTheWorld like this.
  3. astros123

astros123 Member

Why are you so stupid. Where did he ever day we paid hamas? Are you braindead

4. Commodore

How else would you interpret what Kirby said?

5. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Am I wrong? Please show us all on a map where the Hamas military bases Israel should be targeting are located where they should be bombing instead of hitting all these heckin' civilian targets.
    I suppose they could wipe out the border guards in Egypt so the civilians could flee to the Sinai without interference. Or put a bunch of floaties along the beach so the civilians could float in the Med while Hamas is being wiped out. What I think you mean instead is either they should not attack Hamas, or they should send infantry in to do house to house fighting on the street. Neither seems preferable to me.
    You don't seem to understand the distinction between innocent people being killed and innocent people being targeted. Innocent people can be killed when legitimate military targets are hit. That is collateral damage. It is recognized as acceptable in customary international law of war. Innocent people cannot be targeted for murder. The IDF attacks Hamas and innocent people die because Hamas positions themselves among the innocent people. Hamas attacks the innocent people directly, largely trying to avoid large concentrations of the IDF. They are opposites.

6. astros123

astros123 Member

7. maypk

maypk Member

Yes, you are wrong. I can show you the Palestinian land that occupied by Israel on a map that they should give them back to not worry about terror attacks by Hamas.

Hamas is not the reason behind the conflict between Israel and Palestine, it's the result of it.

#2207 maypk, Oct 21, 2023
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2023
  8. maypk

maypk Member

So where's the evidence? You know, other than the evidence that idf threatened the archbishop of the baptist hospital three days in a row before the attack struck the hospital?

9. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

If you can get me into a security briefing with the president, then I'll tell you.

10. maypk

maypk Member

Zionists murdered her because she wanted peace. May her soul rest in peace.

11. maypk

maypk Member

AKA they have no evidence.

12. Surfguy

The best evidence is in the film and photos taken that has been collected that shows Hamas shot off several missiles in quick succession, one misfired in the air, and then remnants came down. This all happened in very quick succession. My point was the president isn't going to comment on something he knows nothing about until he's seen that and satellite photo evidence before he goes assessing blame publicly. Otherwise, we're just saying he blindly blamed Hamas (or Islamic Jihad) before he knew anything. That's bullcrap.

13. Commodore

14. maypk

maypk Member

Do you mean the film that has been shared by IDF and has been deleted few hours later when it's exposed that it's from 2021?

That's exactly what Biden did. If they had evidence they'd share it. There's absolutely 0 reason for them to not share it.

15. Surfguy

No, the photographic evidence was from filming Gaza by Al Jazeera and other video sources taken within Gaza.

Whatever evidence that is presented to President Biden in security briefings on the situation, we're never going to see a lot of that. We don't know what reasons are for not releasing intel but we do know they are not going to release something that is going to compromise their intelligence gathering going forward.

16. astros123

astros123 Member

17. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Most of them can't vote anyway.

DD

astros123 likes this.
  18. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

You are a terrorist supporter.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

In 2006 I was also. RIP Nelson Mendella.

maypk likes this.
  20. maypk

maypk Member

Being called a "terrorist supporter" by a homophobic, islamophobic and racist r****d is more of a compliment than an insult ngl.

fchowd0311 likes this.