1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ISIS threatens Mia Khalifa with death

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 26, 2017.

1. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

many suffer from p*rn addiction, and i laughed when they said it was harder to quit than smoking cigarettes. But cigarettes effect you at the end of your life mainly. p*rn can mess up ones mentality from a young age.

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Many suffer from religious addiction.

Many suffer from Trump's bullshit addiction.

Many suffer from backwards assed racist thinking addiction.

The problem is that America - is way behind the rest of the world in tolerance of nudity etc.....we are just too damned prudish.

p*rn is a personal choice - as long as it is legal - people can do whatever they want, it is their life.

DD

pirc1 and Yung-T like this.
  3. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

Still, almost 40% of the entire internet is p*rn. That is extravagant.

To think that it's not a reflection of how prudish this world has become may be accurate. If people who looked up this p*rn were satisfied with their sex lives, do you think so much of it would exist?

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Ok, so?

p*rn built the internet, p*rn drove the DVD industry - p*rn has caused many technological eruptions over the years.

DD

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  5. Brown Lost It

Brown Lost It Member

You really think p*rn built the Internet? I thouht it was aol and chat rooms, youve got mail and dial up modems. And it drove the DVD industry which is now a dead medium so what does that matter?

I'm not anti-p*rn. I just think it's getting too extreme these days. Anal up until the late 90s was considered taboo. Now it's normal to see that and much much more.

People need too much to get off, why?

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

When you're runnin' down our p*rn stars, hoss, you're walkin' on the fightin' side of me.

AroundTheWorld likes this.
  7. No Worries

No Worries Contributing Member

TIWSS.