1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Yolo the biggest punk on this board?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by hk_prometheus, Oct 13, 2022.

1. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

how come users with scarface in their name are such awful posters? it's like a common trait of the scarface folks

YOLO likes this.
  2. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

says the guy obsessed with bobbythegreat. look at your long ass signature with an awful prediction. why?

#102 Scarface281, Oct 24, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  3. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

It's to memorialize the sht takes the poster whenever he feels like calling other folks out.

I would put up your relative mr.scarface takes on my signatures but there were be too many sht takes.

I would refer to you one of the shttiest thread made by a member of the scarface family

https://bbs.clutchfans.net/threads/maybe-just-maybe-bill-o’brien-knows-what-he-is-doing.301302/

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

5. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

6. Kemahkeith

Kemahkeith Member
    Supporting Member

Tonight the Astros Swept the Yankees in 4

Looks like this thread is going the full 7 games. Got to grab some popcorn on my way home from work tomorrow.

7. Tomstro

Tomstro Member

Wait.. now we have 2 scarfaces?

clos4life and javal_lon like this.