1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is @tinman A rockets fan or a tilman only fan

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DonatelloLimestone, Jul 14, 2021.

?

Is @tinman a real Houston Rockets fan or a Tilman fertitta Landry's Rockets fan?

1. Hes equal opportunity with his critiques, hes a Rockets fan

9 vote(s)
    34.6%
  2. He seems to only bash les, MDA, Morey,Harden, basically anyone but Tilman And Landrys

17 vote(s)
    65.4%
  1. DonatelloLimestone

He brags about being a 99er, but scottie pippen and charles barkley were always 99ers. He'll defend tilman till his death, even if he lies to him to his face, cheaps out while charging him more for tickets, it doesn't matter his criticism is only reserved for les, harden, mda, morey thats it. He can't bring himself to even critisize tilman but will for any other houston rocket. Yet he paints himself as a real fan. So I'm curious

Is @tinman a Real Houston rockets fan, or a Landry's only tilman fan? based on his post and writings, its hard to see any clearer

2. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

You forgot to tag multiple random people.

Sean Dr34ms, burlesk, hajkov and 18 others like this.
  3. DonatelloLimestone

I'd say theres one member who does more consistently than otheres and more so at least the others seem docile n their criticism of any owner, but this one goes out of the line to hit on Les, hit on iHarden, MDa, Morey basically deflect specifically for tilman. When we agree about Les, call em both out, he just stays mum when its actually tilman to the point of jumping loops and bending over for him specifically in just odd ways

[​IMG]

4. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

What are you, a ****ing 5 year old girl?

5. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

0 stars if I could

Killatron 2000, Ramo$e and napalm06 like this.
  6. Verbal Christ

Verbal Christ Member

7. YOLO

YOLO Member

8. DonatelloLimestone

This hits hard man, real hard...have you seen his post, yet the silliness is only allowed in one side? If you had posted that in his numerous polls exaggerating and calling ariza Jalen green it would make sense, otherwise it may be what the other post calls where some guys are oddly loyal and sensitive when it comes to fertitta, happy to critisize anyone else...odd hill to die on, but suit yourself, shut up and listen is so alluring

"Don't ever let your business get ahead of the financial side of your business. Accounting, accounting, accounting. Know your numbers."
    -Tilman Fertitta

"“Last year (getting under the luxury tax) was a fluke. We were going to be in the (tax). It was an accident. I’m still trying to figure out how we got under. I was positive we were going to be in it by $11 million. But if I’m in the luxury tax, I expect us to win.”"
    -Also Tilman Fertitta

"
    Everybody wants to be led. Except for me. I want to lead. Tilman J. Fertitta"

"
    "I think his agent did me a favor, OK," Fertitta said at the media availability, explaining that he now had an easy out if the Rockets had a disappointing year and decided to move on from D'Antoni.

That's typically not the kind of comment made out loud, much less to the media, by an owner who is attempting to defuse drama. Of course, it's also an unusual approach to point out a coach's age and publicly wonder whether he wanted to continue working beyond next season, as Fertitta did when asked by the Houston Chronicle weeks earlier about a potential extension. That prompted the 68-year-old D'Antoni to make it clear that he planned to coach "at a high level for at least another three years

Fertitta failed to mention the buyout language that guaranteed D'Antoni only half of his base salary if the Rockets fired him before the extension began. That was the primary sticking point for D'Antoni, who hoped for a commitment of two more seasons beyond this contract and never seriously considered a half-hearted offer of one more year.

Nor is it normal NBA business practice to spill the specifics of an offer that wasn't accepted. Fertitta volunteered that the "great extension offer" he made D'Antoni included a $5 million base salary -- below market value for a coach of his stature -- and $1 million in incentives for each playoff round won."

Also Tilman: "I feel very good about it, and I've always felt good," Fertitta told ESPN the following week. "I'm disappointed that it got talked about in the press"

9. HP3

HP3 Member

He's a real Rockets fan....but he's also really stuck in the 90s and has too much loyalty to a logo. People are what make an organization.

don grahamleone likes this.
  10. alethios

alethios Member

He's not so much a Tilman lover as he is a Les hater.

Ramo$e likes this.
  11. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I only associate with those who know who CHARLIE THOMAS and STEVE PATTERSON ARE

13. alethios

alethios Member

lol I was wondering who was going to post that.

14. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

That dude got a mental illness

15. thekad

thekad Member

He’s just a very dumb person who can’t admit to being wrong and doesn’t possess the requisite amount of shame to slink away when embarrassed. There’s a few of those clowns on this forum and everyone knows who they are.

stilldr34amin' and D-rock like this.
  16. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

... Are you looking for one?

[​IMG]

17. topfive

topfive CF OG

Correction: Stuck in the '80s. :D

18. vince

vince Member

Tinman is an alright fan. The guy is solid! I enjoy reading his takes on houston rocket topics.

Ramo$e and hakeem94 like this.
  19. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lol like 1% knew who existed before Les

while 100% of the 99ers know the entire timeline

Kangs

Salvy, Ramo$e and hakeem94 like this.
  20. Jontro

Jontro Member

i'm pretty new to this site, what happened?