1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this team worth our time and money?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kubli9, Oct 18, 2021.

?

Is this team worth our time and money?

1. Yes

104 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

78 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Idgaf what you care or judge lol. You sound like a dumb little kid lol. Get lost Tillman troll lol.

2. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

you can’t afford me you pig

For the really good **** me and @Jontro will give you double trouble for a couple cheeseburgers (each).

Jontro and Ubiquitin like this.
  3. amaru

amaru Member

Depends on if you can stomach a rebuilding teams youth movement. It WILL be ugly.

4. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

"Anyone who doesnt like my post or agree with me I will call them a dishonest Tillman Troll, because those exist forreals and that should make up for my lack of intellect. I will just deflect from lack of any substance at all, they wont see right through bullshit" LMAO

You care or else you wouldnt have made the dumbest post ever asking everyone a stupid question and attacking everyone who disagrees with the answer in your head. lol You even took the ****ing time out to make a poll. You definitely care lol

#64 Joe Rocket, Oct 18, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2021
  5. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

Its going to ugly but if you are interested in going to games tickets should be dirt cheap in the secondary markets.

amaru likes this.
  6. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

It's worth more than attending a Texans game

tycoonchip likes this.
  7. HROZ

HROZ Member

We'll come or should finish bottom 3 in the West. Preferably last.

But the young kids are going to be fun to watch. And wins will feel a lot better this season than previous seasons. As they will be rare. And probably be because of the promise a young kid shows.

amaru and kubli9 like this.
  8. jerryclark

jerryclark Member

League pass? Nah brother. Find a stream if you can, otherwise dont bother. Ill probably catch some games here and there but no way can I see myself paying

A lot of the "diehard" fans are talking big right now, but dont let them fool you. This section was dead as **** last season

9. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You haven't even been here a year kid, pipe down and respect the people who came before you.

10. harold bingo

harold bingo Udoka Only Fan
    Supporting Member

I've got league pass and I expect to watch 75+ games like I do every year. I'm looking forward to this season more than last season, but for me, as long as we have interesting players I'll still be interested. I like watching the young developing talent and seeing if they can improve. Unless Sengun Green Wood and Porter Jr all get injured I'll be tuning in.

They're going to lose a lot of games and look bad, so if you only like watching when they're winning, definitely avoid it this season.

Verbal Christ and kubli9 like this.
  11. Jturbofuel

Jturbofuel Member

I used to watch as much sports as I could digest but these days I watch the teams I have a rooting interest in (local teams) and the rest I could care less.

clos4life likes this.
  12. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

I just have HOPE they will find a winning lineup and play good defense and limit turnovers. I remember after the Harden trade they were very good.

13. VoR

VoR Member

Did you enjoy watching Altuve develop?

14. tycoonchip

tycoonchip Member
    Supporting Member

I bought league pass every year too. I'm probably going to continue to buy it to see how KPJ progresses. I also want to see if Silas can be the coach I hope he can be. I just haven't liked what I've seen so far. But we'll see.

kubli9 likes this.
  15. Jontro

Jontro Member

that'll also be extra onions and pickles for me breh. i like to keep it classy.

ThatBoyNick likes this.
  16. BHannes2BHonest

BHannes2BHonest 2 SOLID FOR WEIRD AZZES

I’ll be in a suite on Sunday but it’s my GF who bought the suite. They moved us to mid court because of availability I guess…

I expect a pretty empty arena but it will be fun to see the young guys grow at least.

kubli9 likes this.
  17. Franchise 101

Franchise 101 Member

You better be talking about.the cheap pathetic owner that's turned this franchise into a lottery team from a perennial championship, otherwise more toxic hate from another scoundrel.

kubli9 likes this.
  18. PeppermintCandy

I've always gotten at the very least to the All Star break before the tanking mode starts kicking in.

This year, the season hasn't even started and I've already begun wondering who the Rockets can get with their lottery pick.

kubli9, Reeko and Jturbofuel like this.
  19. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

Money? No.

Time? Eh, what else am I going to do? I’m retired b****es!

20. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Watching when we struggle makes watching when we dominate all that much sweeter.

Roll call…

Verbal Christ, Nook and harold bingo like this.