1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is this team worth our time and money?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by kubli9, Oct 18, 2021.

?

Is this team worth our time and money?

1. Yes

104 vote(s)
    57.1%
  2. No

78 vote(s)
    42.9%
  1. burlesk

burlesk Serious business
    Supporting Member

Get in on the ground floor!

kubli9 likes this.
  2. kubli9

kubli9 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

If the Astros can wrap up their series by tip-off for the first game, I might be happy enough to watch a Rockets loss. ;)

burlesk likes this.
  3. fattz

fattz Member

I look forward to the marketing / give aways after a really slow start. The era of bargain basketball begins.

4. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I'm interested right now for sure. But we'll see how it goes. Time is money for @Haymitch and I'm broke as ****.

5. Sep11ie

Sep11ie Member

No. Go away.

6. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Just leave lol I think most of the people angry at role players and rookies for not already playing at all star level are ready to do the same anyway lol Rebuilding teams are not for the weak.

berkowsk likes this.
  7. kubli9

Supporting Member

You should be nicer with a face like that.

Y2JT likes this.
  8. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Rockets going 82-0 bro, you know even know! And you won’t have watched that miracle happen because of your naysaying and doubts! :p

I ride or die with the Rockets. I’ve been to the pits with them, which makes the peaks even sweeter.

9. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

I can't speak for you, but it's still worth mine. The Rockets are a hobby to me. If the money you spend isn't worth the hobby you're in, don't spend money on it. If you have a tight budget and get pissed off at every loss and want to fire the coach, change the players, and commit suicide after every quarter we lose, I think you should find another hobby. lol.

Imma be watchin' this train wreck in the hopes we change trains in the next couple of years.

10. thekad

thekad Member

The team sucks and the guy who blew up a championship caliber team and widely respected organization is still at the top. Wouldn’t blame any real Rockets fan from taking a break and focusing on other things.

11. Newlin

Newlin Member

What else am I going to watch?

TimDuncanDonaut likes this.
  12. ThatBoyNick

ThatBoyNick Member

No. But I am

[​IMG]

Nook, Ubiquitin and kubli9 like this.
  13. seeingredtx

seeingredtx Enlightened

They been getting my support since 93. Id say it’s safe to say I’m loyal regardless of the team. I would like to trade out the Trump supporting owner though.

amaru and Joe Rocket like this.
  14. CXbby

CXbby Member

I’m going to keep spending money on them. But only because I have so much money.

Ubiquitin likes this.
  15. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Can you please buy out John Wall?

16. kubli9

Supporting Member

Most honest post in this thread. Some people getting all butt hurt over even asking the question, I think we have some Tillman trolls on the board now. I'll never abandon the team completely but this definitely is a good time to find another hobby.

Buck Turgidson, Nook and Y2JT like this.
  17. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I like. How much?

18. Joe Rocket

Joe Rocket Member

Its not honest its just the one that you agree with lol How can someone else put worth on something you are into? The worth lies with you. If its not worth it then the question doesnt need to be asked because you and most of us wouldnt even be here. Ofcourse most people are gonna be offended by this question its common sense. Its a Rockets fan board and you're asking if we should bother to support the Rockets? What did you expect? It has nothing to do with TIlman you either are a loyal Rockets fan you're not and if not then just leave. I certainly wont judge or care or know that you left.

19. hakeemthagreat

They'll be worth watching as long as the effort is there. I wanna see the young guys competing every nite. If they're coming out half hearted half sleep, then heads may need to roll. I like Silas but the beginning of the season may make or break him

20. pr0wler

pr0wler Member

I admit I'm not nearly as invested as I am during the Harden #1 Offense in the league days, but I'm definitely not abandoning ship now. I'm happy to follow the young players and the rebuilding process.

Joe Rocket likes this.