1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is there no new Amazing Race thread?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by DanHiggsBeard, Mar 16, 2005.

1. DanHiggsBeard

DanHiggsBeard Member

I couldn't find one, so sorry if there is.

In the first 3 episodes the 2 most interesting teams are already out (the South Carolina dudes, and Debbie/Bianca).

The two most unlikable teams are the gay guy and his mom, and the POW/beauty queen.

The gay guy annoyed me in the first episode when he just randomly told those girls he was gay. Okay? Who cares. It was hillarious when he called Rob dumb as rock and said he couldn't string a sentence together. Rob is obviously the smartest person in the game, and he has to be the early faovrite to win. He is making enemies though, and unless they're in first I imagine he'll get yielded the nest two times it comes up.

The POW got on my wrong side when he told that one guy "I don't want anyone to know, but I fought in Iraq and was a POW." If you didn't want anyone to know, then you woudln't have told him. This is the only things that makes you remotely interesting and you obviously want word to spread. And his beauty queen fiancee isn't much of a beauty, is she?

This is the only good reality game show on television, though it is starting to get worse now. They've pretty much exhausted their character types at this point.

2. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Agreed. Still enjoyable to watch, but it is pretty much the same teams with different people.

Hopefully the family variety (family teams of 4) will be interesting and not annoying kids running around crying, etc.

Also, I know there are a lot of things where I say, sitting on my couch at home, "stop being a loser and just do it," but I'm absolutely positive I'd be able to do the eating ones much quicker than anyone. I mean, just sit down and eat, ask questions later.

3. Nuggets4

Nuggets4 Contributing Member

I wish they'd go back to bringing normal people on. No former reality stars, no beauty queens, no aspiring actors/actresses, no models. Just normal people, like the first few seasons that were so good.

4. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

I would never have been able to do that eating one from last night. That was pretty bad with the flies buzzing around and all. I would have taken the penalty immediately.