1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

"Is there drama between Howard and Harden? Nope." Calvin Watkins

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DreamEarlNolan, Feb 25, 2016.

1. ksny15

ksny15 Member

I'm going to say it's somewhere in the middle. I think they are civil with one another ( no hatred ) and I don't think either one asked for a trade. But I probably wouldn't call them friends. They most certainly don't have the best communication ( see the oop last night ) which is odd considering how long they've been together. When it's all over I don't think any shots will be taken ( Kobe vs Dwight ) because they aren't even close to hating one another.

2. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

LOL. my bad

Forgot about Cyber and _holic and Plowman and Progs and Shaun11

3. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

That's the world we live in apparently. :(

4. NicktheBrick

NicktheBrick Member

Calvin Watkins is paid to suck off the Rockets. he has no journalistic integrity whatsoever.

5. DekkerTheGOAT

DekkerTheGOAT Member

Harden still listens to Meek Mill? No wonder this team keeps taking L's