1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is there any chances of T-Mac coming back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ai_111, Feb 20, 2009.

1. worzel gummidge

I was reading through Blinebury's game blog for news on T-Mac:

http://blogs.chron.com/franblinebury/2009/02/live_blog_rockets_vs_bobcats_a.html

2. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

3. echu888

echu888 Member

4. ChinesePolice

ChinesePolice Member

I could tell you that T-wack could not come back 100% completely.
    I knew the dr in Chicago.

5. worzel gummidge

http://blogs.chron.com/franblinebury/2009/02/live_blog_rockets_vs_bobcats_a.html

6. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

do you still have that espn link?? or rather yet know where it is?? Its funny because I live and die with espn and I've never seen or heard anything about that. Knowing espn and the player Tracy McGrady is it would have been breaking news.

7. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

Disaster!!!!???? are you crazy?? that would be wonderful. Hear me out 1st though.

Yeah McGrady isn't playing like McGrady. He needs to suck it up. But I think just having his presence on the court would kind of make things a lot easier for other guys. I dont know if you or anyone else notice but Yao gets double and sometimes triple teamed alot.

Yeah today the ball moved really nice but come on we played the Bobcats. Against the Mavs we had to fight to come back. Basically what im trying to say is that with the roster we have we should obviously play the way we did today. Against teams that are above .500 it would be nice to have McGrady's presence on the court. I like Yao's chances of going one on one instead of being double teamed or even triple team. Lately Yao hasn't been reading the defense to good. And he is great at that

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Tracy does not play team ball, he plays Me ball.....Tracy is one of the biggest problems and impediments to this team winning.

Just Marbury him alread.

DD

9. King901

King901 Member

What happened to you saying Artest was the cancer? Just three games? Because they didnt trade him? Because he started passing the ball now?

10. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

agreed. Tmac wants to be the savior to come in and rescue the team

can I change my screen name......

11. kkkpopov

kkkpopov Member

the percent is same as the people who don't like him here

12. kaocsaephan

kaocsaephan Member

If this team is playing well, don't let him back. It's as simple as that. It would be injustice for the team. And trade him in the off-season to a non-playoff team, like my Kings. That should show him that he isn't in control. Hopefully, instead of feeling like a victim, he'll step it up.

McGrady gets the last laugh because he gets paid. We lose.

13. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

If he's passing the ball now doesn't that say something?

And the Rockets and Artest have looked pretty together recently.

14. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

All of a sudden now he doesn't play team ball?? wow. With 40,000+ post I figure you would really understand basketball. Everyone has an off season. Its not likely for a star player to but it happens.

If im not mistaken. If a player is injured he is not going to play all out. Not going to show his full potential. Its funny though because first everyone was saying Yao is the problem trade him for Bynum. Then I read about Rafer is a problem on this team. Then it went to Artest because he doesn't fit this teams system. Now its down to McGrady. LOL thats funny.

Its funny how everything changes once a player is player good. Or rather yet how a team is playing well with one person being out. BTW how is Von Wafer doing?? He doesn't look like the same player everyone on here was so hyped about :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :(

15. TMac4Life#1

TMac4Life#1 Member

I wonder if him starting has anything to do with it :D. If the rumors of McGrady coming back in 2weeks are true then if this team has a nice record we should move Battier to the bench and see how this team plays for a game or 2.

16. King901

King901 Member

Key word RECENTLY, so should Tmac come back and do well for three games, everyone will shut up like they are about Artest? Let me know how many hate thread went up for Ron when he had a few terrible games this season.

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

How's Von doing?

He passed up an open shot today to get the ball to Artest, who was hot.

That's not something that T-Cancer would ever, ever do.

McGrady could never put the team first. He could never change up his play to accommodate his teammates. He's gone and I hope he never plays in a Rockets uniform again.

18. King901

King901 Member

Agreed, most of the so called "fans" just want to find something to pms and complain about. Hopping on one person they saying they needed to be traded is called be a band wagon person. I guess when Yao played his first game and scored 0 points, they said trade him too.

19. King901

King901 Member

Tmac average 5+ assists a game? I guess he doesnt pass to get the assists....

20. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

The difference being that Artest has had games, like the first game against Dallas, where he's plugged into the offense and looked pretty good playing beside Yao and the rest of the team. These last few games don't really represent an exception to the rule since Artest's game has been all over the place with respect to the offense.

McGrady on the other hand has consistently been a ball stopper and a black hole. And Artest never had a game like Toronto where he just quit on the rest of the team.