1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is there any chances of T-Mac coming back?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ai_111, Feb 20, 2009.

1. DaronMalakian

DaronMalakian Member

I don't see that divorce. I see it between fans and Tracy, not between club and Tracy. He must heal his knee and come back by the end of his last contract season. And we'll talk at the end of 2010 season.

2. GATER

GATER Contributing Member

Grady returning? If I were in Vegas, I'd select the "Not Likely" category for both this season and beyond.

But I'd put good money on his fans keeping his memory alive just like those of Steve Francis. I'd go so far as to say when Grady his been out of the league for a year, some poster named "T-something" or "Somebody-Mac" will suggest "how about re-signing him for part of the MLE?".

3. ai_111

ai_111 Rookie

Today, we will know if he is going to comeback or not. T-mac plz comeback!!!

4. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

I am sorry, I failed to read the irony, if there was any.

5. rocketshopeful

comeback and sit on the bench in street clothes.

6. crunch

crunch Member

Too bad, there is no more Isiah Thomas around these days.

7. jacuzzi

jacuzzi Member

Aloof

8. ai_111

ai_111 Rookie

There s no irony. Today, he will be checked by some doctors and the whole organisation, t-mac and the doctors will decide if he will either have a surgery or he will take another option.

9. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

apparently, morey finally admits tracy has a "serious" knee injury, not just some pain he can play through.

besides microfracture, the other alternatives would keep him out pretty long too.

10. ai_111

ai_111 Rookie

source?

11. Yakapo

Yakapo Member

14 and 6 without tmac?

if we can keep batting 700 then good riddance.

now that Rafer and Tmac are gone I think we will be in the 2nd seed by the end of the season

12. tonyrock

tonyrock Rookie

NO WAY in this team....Let him to play in another team. if there is a team would like to pay his salary

13. qiuhong

qiuhong Member

Plz not.

14. Metalingus32

Metalingus32 Member

his 28pts a night in the playoffs would be nice....i for one hope he comesback.

15. deeperblue

deeperblue Member

Please, do Rockets a favor and don't come back.

16. lalala902102001

He wouldn't do that if he comes back in his current form...this is not the same TMac as in previous years. He needs to do what it takes to get his health back. If that means surgery, then surgery it is.

17. badgerfan

badgerfan Member

Doesn't anyone else notice that without McGrady the Rockets are blowing out the teams they're supposed to?

18. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

BS, Source round 2?

19. worzel gummidge

morey's said tracy's knee condition is serious but also that many other nba players play through the same condition.

viscosupplementation can work immediately or in a couple of months.

20. echu888

echu888 Member

Definitely. Some shrug off these blowouts, "it's the kings .. it's the bobcats .." but the team is doing what it's supposed to do now, instead of LOSING to these teams.

and yes, to t_mac1, the ever faithful apologist, Morey stated several times over that other players in the league play through the same kind of pain but that McGrady apparently cannot handle it. Because of his inability to play through the pain, surgery is an option. Nice try though.