1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is there a way to go to last page when clicking on a thread from main bbs page?

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by donkeypunch, Apr 6, 2016.

1. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Im talking about getting on to the bbs and then clicking the last thread posted in a certain forum.

EX: Without entering the GARM, Ill click the game thread thats on the side cause someone most recently posted in it but instead of taking me to the last page, itll take me to the second page while the thread is 30 pages long. So, Id then have to click last page to get to the end to post.

This happens a lot in the Astros forum. Is there a way to resolve this issue?

2. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Yeah. It's the double red arrows below the thread title. So if the game thread is the thread listed as most recent, then the name of the last poster is listed. And below that is the date of the last post followed by arrows. Click the arrows

I use that feature all the time for the reason you list

3. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Contributing Member

You must not want to be a clutch fans monitor, because your damn good at laying the groundwork for everyone on here.

4. donkeypunch

Thanks HeyP. I would rep but youre already Hakeem status. Wouldnt it be pointless?

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Spoken like a true James Harden.

"I don't rep, Hakeem. What's the point."

1 person likes this.
  6. donkeypunch

LOL. Okay, Im repping this but what do you get out of it? Thats what Im wondering. Isnt Hakeem status the peak or do you keep climbing the all time rep points ladder?

1 person likes this.
  7. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Even if he wasn't Hakeem status, what does he get out of rep?

8. donkeypunch

I dont know how to take this question? Either its condescending or an actual question.

If it was condescending- theres nothing higher than Hakeem status, so why would you still need to collect reps since your green peen cant get any bigger.

If it was an actual question- Ive been told my reps are worth 15 points each and cure testicular cancer. I hope you dont have testicular cancer and I really hope your question wasnt condescending. Cause, well....