1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is there a way to email dwight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rockets13champs, May 11, 2015.

1. rockets13champs

Dear Dwight,
    I think we need to work on being on the same page. I feel like some of younger players dont understand whats going on. Harden needs to be the leader he was in the regular season. I dont see him huddling the team in the corner at all like he did in the regular season. I think you need to 100% assure him that this is his team and we go as far as we go. Im begining to think you may not even be on same page as Harden. He had totally lost his ability to be a leader in this series. You must instill confidence in his as one of the best players on this squad. He use stepback more often and be aggressive. He is the best scorer in the league. Also ive notice with out beverley the defense has been lacking so much. I think if beverley was to defend Rivers he would be shut out. And you Dwight, i believe your career will be defined by game 5 and game 6 or 7 if we can reach God willingly. idk how u can defend without refs calling everything a foul. I think you need to outsmart deandre. He and you have been hacked enough times to realize what it does to the game. Use the hacking to your advantage. It doesnt work because Deandre makes 50% of them. You make 30-40% i think you need to use the post moves on Deandre get him in foul trouble like he gets you into foul trouble. Outsmart him. Ive never been more dissapointed in a rockets team my whole life but i can see the issues. Its the leadership which is causing this problem you and Harden need to fix this dwight. We can win this series. Best of luck. I will always be a rockets fan no matter the outcome. I dont know if you will ever read this.
    Best Regards,
    Rockets13champs (clutchfans.net)

2. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

Didn't read this.

-Dwight

1 person likes this.
  3. jbasket

jbasket Member

Just a tad language:

[​IMG]

4. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

5. joeson332

joeson332 Member

twitter fam..not changing anything though

6. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

7. Juxtaposed Jolt

8. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

9. BowlingBaller

BowlingBaller Member

It had to be said. OP gets mad props if we end up winning this series.

10. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

11. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

Dwight needs to assume leadership of this team
    This team is rudderless now

Rocket River

12. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

13. koldlaser

koldlaser Member

Marked as spam. Clicked.

14. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

**** sending a message to Dwight, send one to Harden. Tell him to quit being a massive p***y. If we're going to lose, go out guns blazing.
    I demand him to shoot 50 shots next game. Even if he goes 1 for 50, at least he tried to impose his will.

I know he's playing well for what the Clippers are giving him, but that's not going to cut it. He's going to have to power himself through the Clippers defensive attention and through his crappy teammates dragging him down.

I hate Kobe and I think Westbrook is overrated, but those two would NEVER settle with taking 13 shots a game. If the defense double teams them? POWER THROUGH THE DOUBLE TEAM AND SCORE ANYWAY. Maybe they aren't efficient but they play with fire and don't get taken out of the game just because they get double teamed or pressured by JJ ****ING REDICK.

#14 RedRedemption, May 11, 2015
    Last edited: May 11, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  15. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

16. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

17. htwnbandit

htwnbandit Member

18. CertifiedTroll

Send it to milkhair@gmail.com