1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

Is the Miami game on NBA TV?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Der Rabbi, Nov 11, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I have DirecTV....I'm guessing I would have to order NBA TV? Not that it matters for tonight, I live in Houston. What about the NFL network....... is that free to everyone, or do I just have it because I bought Sunday Ticket?

2. mrsfrancis

mrsfrancis Member

Comcast is currently negotiating a deal with David Stern. I wish they hurry the f**k up! Last year NBA league pass had each and every Rocket game among others and now David Stern comes along with this NBA TV and messed it all up. I heard they only show games four days a week.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Thanks. It was on Sunshine...my hotel didn't have it, so I went to the hotel next door (Eden Roc) to watch it. One Heat fan over there told me:

- We should be glad the pinstripes are gone
    - Mobley is a ballhog
    - Yao should be more assertive

Nothing new there for me ;). It was nice to see the Rockets win, though!