1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is the Miami game on NBA TV?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Der Rabbi, Nov 11, 2003.

Tags:
  1. Der Rabbi

Der Rabbi Member

Damn it! What did I buy League Pass for!!!!!!

2. Bmw#13

Bmw#13 Member

3. JBIIRockets

JBIIRockets Contributing Member

maybe so you can catch the remaining 48 games that are not on national TV.

I feel your pain though. This game should be televised on a league pass channel for the people who cant get NBA TV.

4. MadMonk

MadMonk Member

Just call your cable station and subscribe and they should be able to turn it on in minutes. It cost me $4 a month - well worth it for the 10 Rocket games or so they show.

5. SWTsig

SWTsig Contributing Member

hell yeah it is!

i dig NBATV. really want league pass, but alas my roommates and i dont really feel like throwing down for it... and that sucks.

but between the 22 nationally televized games, the 7 NBATV games, the spurs and mavs FSSW games, and the games i'll be able to catch when i'm in h-town, i'll be able to catch about 50 games this season. beats the hell out of the seven or so i caught last year.

6. Parlett316

Parlett316 Contributing Member

Comcast doesn't carry NBA TV.

7. danjojo

danjojo Member

It's on live in France at 2:30 am...and i'll be watching from 5000 miles away...

8. rockHEAD

rockHEAD Contributing Member

you can always join us in chat too!

9. DLev

DLev Member

Unfortunately I'm not going to be home tonight, but I'm wondering if NBATV in Austin will have the game. I don't have League Pass, but get NBATV with Time Warner Digital. On Saturday, the channel went black (actually grey) during the Mavs-Spurs game. This game was actually on a local channel in Austin, so I'm not sure if it was blacked out because the game was on locally or because I don't have League Pass.

10. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Dlev,

It will be on here in Austin channel 435....Spurs games are subject to local blackout laws.

DD

11. shawn786

shawn786 Member

yes it is 4 sure

12. Quakes

Quakes Member

Comcast sucks... Comcast sucks... everbody repeat after me... Comcast sucks... Comcast sucks... Comcast sucks...!!!

13. ZekeTheTrueFan

Comcast DOES suck. I couldnt even get NBA League Pass with Comcast (I live in Dallas). I changed to satellite solely because of that reason. and im my area, NBA TV is part of the programming!! I'll be on my couch tonight!

14. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I am in Miami right now (going to the Heat/Cavs game tomorrow). Can anyone tell me whether I can see the game on local TV here in Miami? I don't think they have NBA TV in my hotel.

15. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

SJC,

It should be on the sunshine network, though I don't know if they have that in your hotel either.

The thing that pisses me off in addition to f-in' NBATV is that they black out warriors games on LP where I live, but they don't televise any warriors games on local TV. That means I get to miss 12 Rox games on TV this year (hopefully I can catch 2 of them live in Oakland).

16. red

red Contributing Member

is the free preview week over?

17. ZekeTheTrueFan

Yes the Free Week is over.

18. magicoz1

magicoz1 Member

The free preview week--we talking about NBA TV? I thought it was part of my channel lineup. Do you have to order it?

19. lovethisgametoo

If you have dishnetwork, the NBA TV is available with the multi sport package which is around $5 a month. NBA TV alone is worth it!!

20. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

NBA League Pass was free for a week, but if you have cable, you have the option of getting NBA TV, depending on the provider.

in my case,it was Time Warner. we enjoyed the first week of basketball, but alas, we only have NBA TV now.

hey, i am not complaining.