1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Russ the Rockets MVP?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by hikanoo49, Mar 1, 2020.

?

Is Russ now the MVP of our team?

1. Yes. Absolutely. We could not be winning without him

20 vote(s)
    45.5%
  2. No. He is not. Harden, Covington, Gordon etc. is the MVP

6 vote(s)
    13.6%
  3. Who cares... Hakeem was amazing

18 vote(s)
    40.9%
  1. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

Oh you already know, I'm just gonna keep posting his old dumbass threads until he crawls back into his hole.

2. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Please keep on posting them. I posted those for this forum to read/discuss so would be great to continue those discussions

Right now we have 17 votes from Clutchfans that have Russ as MVP of our team and Harden at 5

Will be great to revisit this thread in a year or so to see how things play out

3. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Another Lin only fan who is a Looper who went 10 years into the future and back to learn of Lin's future NBA career and then proceeded to create a Clutch fans account. So many of these Looper Lon only fans. They must be an alien race.

4. Blurr#7

Blurr#7 Contributing Member

And you're their leader right?

D-rock likes this.
  5. Caprah

Caprah Member

Hey jackass where is the sole harden option. You lumped harden with Covington and tucker. What a fraud you are. Go back to jerry lin fansite loser. If you had any integrity which you lin trolls don’t you would make a poll without biased

Blurr#7 and D-rock like this.
  6. Caprah

Caprah Member

Hey loser he is like the oh a yao fan who then converted himself in not a lin cult worshipping looney tune

D-rock likes this.
  7. Caprah

Caprah Member

We don’t tolerate trolls like you. We will bust you’re ass in the open. You are on notice

D-rock, Blurr#7 and don grahamleone like this.
  8. fchowd0311

Oh okay

9. fchowd0311

Are you really 32? Did your frontal lobe not ever fully develop?

10. Caprah

Caprah Member

Says the loser who’s entire existence on this board to bash harden and has the majority of the forum hating his ass for it. Go jack off to Lin’s posters on your walls

D-rock and don grahamleone like this.
  11. fchowd0311

Your entire existence is to not even discuss basketball in a basketball forum but to have meta insults and arguments about posters in a basketball forum.

12. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

The Harden fan boys

Go back and read how many PGs I have posted about from Sleepy Floyd, Allan Levvell, Kenny Smith, Sam Cassel, Francis, Maloney, Moochie Norris to now Russ etc. and you call me a Lin cult member. Looks like you just joined the site only in Nov 2018 so seems like you are the troll

fchowd0311 likes this.
  13. Caprah

Caprah Member

Lol even a casual fan knows about them.. big deal! You have already been exposed

D-rock likes this.
  14. Caprah

Caprah Member

You discuss basketball here lol no you just pop up after a loss or a harden off night to vent lol you literally have no integrity and lie like it’s normal

D-rock likes this.
  15. fchowd0311

I've never once seen you make a unique opnion or observation about the game of basketball in this basketball forum. I've only seen you label other poster "LoFs" and ask for posters to be banned because you disagree with them.

16. YaoMingsSoulja

I think Russ is a lot more fun to watch then Harden. Also, Harden hasn't been as dominant as he was to start the season, aside from his performance against the Jazz. But Harden has found a ton of ways to be relevant even when he isn't shooting well, and it's awesome to see him grow as a player. In that Celtics game last night, Harden was +9 for the game while Westbrook was a -3, and enough can't be said about how he's been playing defense. Harden definitely had an imprint on this game, even tho it wasn't as flashy and didn't have a 40 pt night, he is still played at an extremely high level. You can say that we might not be winning as many games without WB, but you can say the same for Harden as well. Both of them are a huge part of what we do here, and it will be a huge blow to the team if we lose either one of them.

Blurr#7 and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. hikanoo49

hikanoo49 Member

Shows how clueless you are if you think Matt Maloney who was only in league 5-6 years or Moochie Norris is someone a casual fan knows. I liked both of them because they were Rockets but I am a realist and both of them were massive scrubs

We finally have an amazing PG after years of PG issues and you take Russ's greatness for granted

People like you dont deserve to be a Rockets fan

fchowd0311 likes this.
  18. fchowd0311

I just remember Moochie for the hair. The good ol' pajama years.

19. Caprah

Caprah Member

Wtf you talking about you mentally challenged troll. Who said anything about Maloney. You really have problems.

D-rock likes this.
  20. D-rock

D-rock Member

FChowd burner account.

Or an acolyte for the cult of anti-Harden psychotics.

Blurr#7 likes this.