1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Mo Taylor in the Dog House

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by man532, Nov 30, 2002.

1. man532

man532 Member

Kenny is a good player, however, he has been watching CAT to long. He's begining to hold the rock and force drives to the bucket without success. Yes, I realize he rebounds, however, he takes a lot ill advised shots and doesn't pass good out of double teams.

I think it's time to give MoTaylor more minutes or is Rudy trying to add more scoring punch to the 2nd unit with Cato, MoTyalor, Hawkins, Eddie Griffin, and Moochie.

2. TheReasonSF3

TheReasonSF3 Member

Mo isn't in the dog house. He just came off of an injury that made him miss an entire season. We are just not trying to rush it. His minutes will increase.

3. kidrock8

kidrock8 Member

He's in the crack house...

Seriously, Mo has looked like garbage. His only offensive game is shooting 20 ft jumpers that he makes 25% of the time. Defensively, he just plain sucks, and provides very little on the boards.

4. jump shooter

jump shooter Contributing Member

Somewhere in the midpoint of the season I see him as our starter. He is better out of the gates than anyone on the rocket team.

5. Tonaaayyyy

Tonaaayyyy Member

MO IS THE MAN!!

I don't want any rockets player to be traded...but..

heres my Trading Christmas List...

Trade List for Tonaaayyyy:

Kenny Thomas for a backup 2 guard, 1 bags of Hot Cheetos, 1 Sprite, 2 courtside tickets for the All-Star game.

6. studogg

studogg Contributing Member

I know it is easy to be critical, but don't you remember two years ago, just before he went out with an injury, he was money from 20. He really helped us in our push for the playoffs that year. All I am saying is give him time, he is coming back from an injury