1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is LeBron a little b****?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, Jul 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

Exactly.

All the people calling him out are just Kobe sack riders who listen to The Pet Shop Boys and Wham, and think musicals are fabulous.

2. nebula955

nebula955 Member

where's the poll!?

3. kjhwang

kjhwang Member

He's running away from Delonte.

4. jason3333

jason3333 Member

wow they are pissed in cleveland, the callers and the show host! unreal

5. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

I'm just more pissed that Screamin A. Smith broke the story first. Now we have to listen to that loud mouth b*stard say "QUITE FRANKLY, I WAS A BIT SKEPTICAL, HOWEVAAA, MY SOURCES ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!"

6. rhino17

rhino17 Member

huge b****

1 person likes this.
  7. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Do you understand the difference between LeBron's situation in Cleveland and Kobe's in LA? I'm not just talking about right now, but what each of those players had to work with from the start of their careers on. LeBron took an awful franchise and almost single-handedly made them a title-contender. He didn't have the benefit of playing alongside HOF teammates, playing under a HOF coach, or having a city that's a big free agent draw. I know you really, really want to believe that Kobe would never have left like LeBron did. Perhaps you've forgotten that Kobe was seriously considering leaving LA during his free agency, or how he was making trade demands when he thought LA wasn't getting better fast enough.

8. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I see the point your making here. My issue is your treating him like a normal person or someone on a Bosh level, and given his talent and hype, that's hypocritical.

Maybe my issue is that I've seen how basketball was played in the past and the personalities the all time greats had. I see this as a cop out with kind of talent LeBron has and the possibilities he had with Chicago, New York or New Jersey (with or without Chris Paul).

Maybe he's really a humble guy with a big personality and needed an alpha presence to win the trophy.

Maybe this was all done as a slap in the face to the guy who claimed to be LeBron's dad.

[​IMG]

Mystery solved. Dwayne Wade is LeBron's new Daddy.

Roslanda, you can't compare the Celtics big 3 to the new big 3. The Celtics big 3 were all veterans past their primes, and none of them had the individual talent of a LeBron or Wade. Don't write this off as Gary Payton or Karl Malone jumping ship at the very end of their careers to win a ring, it's a different scenario.

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

This reminds me of those A-holes at the Gym
    that try to stack their teams to run the longest
    even if it means losing the game before on purpose

Rocket River

10. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

The OP is a b****

11. texascityman31

They will always be the last 3 out of the shower.

12. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

No one is faulting LeBron for leaving. It's the Dwayne Wade aspect of it and the natural competitive desire NBA fans expect from their top superstars. You think Kobe leaves in his prime to play with LeBron because it would be "fun"? Because he wouldn't have to be completely accountable for losses? No, Kobe has sex with young white girls when he wants to have fun like most guys with a pair.

13. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lebron made a great decision for himself and his family.

14. PocketRockets3

So what if Wade gets hurt and they win a championship with Anthony at center and jason williams at PG? Will it discredit their championship? NO, fool!! If you win a championship, you win a championship. It's funny how people discredit someone's accomplishment when they've never had to do anything remotely as hard as win a professional championship.

There's a reason people measure success by championships. BC no matter how stacked your team is, you still have to put in work to win it. Somebody will still have to hit the last shot, play defense throughout the playoffs, etc. Lebron knows the history of the nba, and there's many great players that their one regret after being inducted into the hall of fame, was never winning it all. I don't blame him one bit for not wanting to have that ****ty feeling the rest of your life.

15. ubigred

ubigred Contributing Member

TRUTH.COM

16. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

LMAO!!!

17. MD_in_Training

I mean, it was just him predicting the future. He was indeed "chosen" by Wade.

18. JumpMan

JumpMan Contributing Member
    Supporting Member Supporting Member

This I can agree with.

19. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

If you want to fault LeBron for choosing to play with Wade, then you'd have to also fault Wade for actively recruiting LeBron to come join his team. It doesn't matter that LeBron is changing teams while Wade is staying put. How can you say that LeBron is the b**** for not accepting the challenge to win on his own, while Wade isn't when he practically begged for LeBron to come and help make Miami a contender again?

20. roslolian

roslolian Member

So just because the Celtics are lesser players that's ok, but since LBJ and Wade are top 3 players what they did was wrong? If its ok to do it at the end of their careers but its not ok when they're in their prime? What kind of sob logic is that?

You forget that Kobe came into a team with one of the most dominant players in history, and just recently he got gifted with Gasol as well. Since he didn't leave the team immediately why isn't that a copout as well?

Please don't take a shot at Durvasa. That "catty computer programmer" is better than you are as a CF poster and probably IRL as well. Computer programmers catty or not make tons of dough these days.