1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is LeBron a little b****?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, Jul 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. rimshot

rimshot Member

Lebron is no longer "the king" hes playing in d wade's house not, now take a back seat egobron......sucker!

2. conundrum

conundrum Rookie

is the op a hater? YES

he is going to the best place where he can win. quit whining and crying.

3. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I'm a fan of the NBA first and foremost and one of the biggest Kobe supporters on this board. I don't want to see anyone comparing LeBron to Jordan or Kobe now, I will slap whoever does it. The legacy of GOAT is over. The legacy of Wade's #1 lapdog... has just begun.

Best of luck to them. They just want to win, it's a harmless decision, no? Yeah, for a Bosh type to make. Not a GOAT entering his prime.

4. The Hunted

The Hunted Member

^This. For decades owners and GM's have decided the fates of players. The one time a group of players decide their own fate, people go ape****. Frankly it disturbs me.

5. blathersby

blathersby Contributing Member

I'm done with him. I've been one of the biggest LBJ fans for a long time here. Now? I'm done.

It's not about deciding where he wanted to go. It's about legacy. His legacy? Carry D-Wade's jock rather than beat him.

6. Koba

Koba Member

The GOAT label isn't just about championships and stats. It's about public perception about that athlete's heart is just as important. Having said all that, LBJ just shot himself in the foot.

If he wins any chips with MIA, nobody is going care because they're expected too. If he doesn't win, he'll be considered a colossal failure.

The NBA is going to suck for the next 5 years.

7. thetatomatis

thetatomatis Member

What? LOL! No no. The guy is ok. He maybe a little unloyal but he made a decision for himself to win a Championship and take less money doing it. I have to respect that aspect. :) He isnt the alpha thats for sure now. Wade is.

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Remember the kid on the playground? You know the one is is super talented. The one who can do it all. Yet he is also the one who tries his best to play on the same team as next best player on the playground.

That's what Lebron looks like right now. Someone who turned his back on the challenge.

As a basketball fan I am disappointed. I wanted him to lead his team to multiple championships.

Not become a part of the Three Basketeers.

9. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

He obviously doesn't care about his personal legacy then right? Why is that so important? He is setting a precedent here by sacrificing that legacy for a team legacy.

10. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

It should be said, while I think LeBron basically effed over the fans in Cleveland he did make the best decision for himself. That team will be a team to be reckoned with.

11. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I could care less where he plays, but his ego is the problem. Who the hell does he think he is to demand an hour long special just so he can announce where he plays.

I like the guy less all the time.

12. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

The decision to go to Miami does not bother me. What does is this:

1. The 3 of them apparently have already decided this move long time ago. They are just playing the media and the fans to hype up themselves. That's disgusting.

2. The way he treats Cleveland is just despicable. If your girl tells you she's leaving you for a better guy, that's one thing. But if she throws a party, inviting everybody, to announce that she's dumping you, that's a real fire b**** move.

1 person likes this.
  13. HRocketsFan

HRocketsFan Member

He's going to Miami, not Chicago.

14. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

It just sucks for the rest of the NBA and diehard fans of other teams. It'll be harder to promote the idea of competition to the youth growing up watching the game, and the rest of us will have to endure millions of instantized Heat fans who also seem to love the Cowboys, Yankees, Lakers, Patriots.

1 person likes this.
  15. roslolian

roslolian Member

Well now I know why you're making this thread.

Apparently in your world:

Kobe+Shaq+Fisher+Horry=ok, perfectly balanced

Kobe+Gasol+Odom+Artest+Bynum=ok, perfectly balanced

but

LBJ+Bosh+Wade+Scrubs=OMG he doesn't care about legacy, he's a p***y, a b**** etc.

Let's all gloss over the fact that the Celtics team has 5 allstar talent starting 5 and the Lakers have two of the overall best players in the league and one of the deepest benches as well while the entire Miami Heat team will be composed of vet min guys. :rolleyes:

The hypocrisy is amazing.

16. PlanetG

PlanetG Member

Rockets Rockets Rockets Rockets Rockets.

Rockets!!

Yeah. I'm pretty darned psyched about those little itty bitty draft picks we have coming from the Knicks. ;)

17. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

If Tracy and Dirk had decided to sign with LA in 2006.

It's ludicrous that this is happening.

18. T.Mcgrady

T.Mcgrady Member

Imagine if*

19. HoustonRockets

hes sacrificing money, and his ego. He's all about winning. Haters will hate.

20. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

The day I found out he had "The Chosen One" tatted on his back, I stopped being a fan of his. I hope he never wins a ring.