1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is LeBron a little b****?

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Honey Bear, Jul 8, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Any team but Miami or the Lakers. It's just a natural competitive instinct the all time greats have, and what makes sports so appealing to great men like myself. But going to Miami to compete with Bosh to be Wade's #1 lapdog isn't something you expect the back to back MVP to do, unless he seriously doubts his own ability to win a championship. His own ability to improve as a player and his own hunger to become a lethal assassin down the stretch. Sounds like he's more self conscious about sitting with the cool kids at lunch than playing NBA basketball.

He's just not from the same school of basketball as the Kobe Bryant's and Kevin Durant's of the world. The real school of basketball.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Except he's not joining a team that always cleans house. He's joining a team with two really good players and then a whole lot of nothing. Without LeBron, that team maybe wins 45 games. With him ... we'll see what they can do.

3. sew

sew Member

For the vets min?

4. JaWindex

JaWindex Contributing Member

There isn't enough hatred in today's NBA. They're all just a bunch of pansies.

5. Al Capone

Al Capone Member

No but you are. :rolleyes:

6. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Catty computer programmers with no ego of their own won't understand this. Stay out of this one, Durvasa.

7. OvenproofBadger

Na. Bosh isnt a superstar, he cudnt create a legacy like bron could. Wade returned to his team. Lebron followed and pussied trying to create a legacy

8. HookemHorns1250

This has to be the worst thread title I've seen in some time. Calling someone that for wanting to win?

Also, for those saying he "Owed" Cleveland something, he doesn't owe them anything. He played his heart out while he was under contract there, and came up short. Could he have handled things a little different this summer? Sure. To call him this because he joined a few friends for a good chance to win a championship is a joke.

I see nothing wrong with 3 of the greatest players in basketball taking less money for the sole purpose of winning a championship.

9. roslolian

roslolian Member

Except Jordan had Pippen and Rodman, and Kobe had Shaq first then Odom and Gasol later on. However Lebron is supposed to stay with a crappy team and end up with zero rings his entire career.

If Lebron stays in cleveland:

XXX: Wow he's such a loser, zero rings!

Now that LBJ tries to go to a power team:

XXX: Wow he's such a sellout, the image is tarnished etc.

10. Garner

Garner Member

Could you post a link of Moses' hour presentation of his "Decision"?

11. T-Slack

T-Slack Member

I think he's a coward, going out of state to make his decision.

12. DCHAMP

DCHAMP Member

i questioned his decision ...i cant beleive he did that..if he wants to be remembered as a ture hall of famer who put the team on his back he shouldnt have done that ...

13. PocketRockets3

Hahaha and the haters come out. That should make them feel good b/c when you're good everyone hates on you. Just like Kobe.....Yankees.....90's bulls....

14. spaceage808

spaceage808 Member

yeah he is, but i dont hate him for it. but this is bad for the nba.

15. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

He wants to win a ring. First and foremost. He's already proved he can't carry Cleveland... although I think he should have went to Chicago... You'll still be the man and most likely win a ring or two.

Best of both worlds.

16. T-macsterful1

T-macsterful1 Member

lol, I think that was the smartest thing he could've done. Did you not see the fans burning his jersey in cleveland??? I mean c'mon that's ridiculous, they guy just changed teams it's not like he quit the sport and went to a different one....

17. pli777

pli777 Member

I don't know what you guys are b****ing about Lebron's decision.

He's gone to a team that he himself thinks will give him the best chance to win a championship in the near future and that is perfectly fine. Sure he's made a big fiasco out of all these and have become the biggest drama queen in the history of professional sport.

But really, to say his decision is bad baffles me.

18. roslolian

roslolian Member

Did Lebron sign for the vet min? :rolleyes:

You act like he's playing on a mill salary, when the reality is he signed for around a million less.

19. clippy

clippy Member

I'm excited to see the two best players in the NBA pair up on the same team.

20. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

Oh I get it. You want him to be selfish and worry about his legacy. You want him to be greedy and take more money over success. Its more about standing out as an individual and not as a team right? The same stuff you guys were flaming him for, he does the opposite and still gets flamed. Stop crying, folks.