1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Is Judge on PEDs or no?

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by VanityHalfBlack, Sep 6, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. juicystream

juicystream Contributing Member

Don't stoop to that level. No reason to think he's doing anything wrong other than him being good at baseball.

msn, jiggyfly and sealclubber1016 like this.
  2. PhiSlammaJamma

Think it's legit. Also think McGwires rookie 50 was legit too. Both are/were just behemoths. Then McGwire did the dirty. But I think Judge is clean. He doesn't come across as steroid strong.

3. StupidMoniker

StupidMoniker I lost a bet

Judge is a bit of a hometown hero (he is from a small town outside my city). That plus going to the Yankees ("my" team) makes me root for him. I hope he isn't on the 'roids. I was disappointed in Clemons and Pettite (and I don't even know if they were confirmed steroids users or just suspected). I think anyone that was juiced should have an asterisk by all their stats (have juiced stats and clean stats). Babe Ruth did it on hot dogs and beer, so that should be the standard, not HGH and Andro.

I think the sign stealing thing should be allowed. If you think they are stealing signs, use that to your advantage to trick them. Come up with a code that is harder to break. Feed them false information. Teams were already trying to do that. It used to be you had different signs when there was a baserunner on second, because it was assumed that they would signal the batter. No one said the runner on second was cheating. Make harder to read signs.

cmlmel77 likes this.
  4. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

I think there's a lot of naivete in this thread. It's likely, yes. It's likely for Altuve and Alvarez as well, in addition to many other players. Who cares. Not trying to accuse or tarnish the reputation of any player, I just think based on how these guys look and perform that it's a lot more common than people want to think it is.

5. sealclubber1016

Supporting Member

It's not naivete, it's just not fair to make accusations without any actual evidence aside from being good. This thread reeks of trying to discredit because we don't like the Yankees.

Judge could be on PEDs, so could Altuve. Hell Mauricio Dubon could be on PEDs. It's not fair to accuse any of them without something tangible.

6. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if he used PEDs because as 280 pounds of muscle that is that fast and strong isn't normal despite what you say. He's either a genetic freak like Shaq and Lebron, or he's getting enhancement.

7. Mr.Scarface

Mr.Scarface Member

That fast? He has been close his size since he came up in 2015.

8. Cold Hard

Cold Hard Member

Judge's physique looks about the same to me now as it did in 2017. I think the guy is clean. He is just a damn good HR hitter, and a very solid hitter overall.

9. Buck Turgidson

No.

Lock this thread. Lock the Dodgers Cheating one too while you're at it.

@Castor27

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.