1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is James White flying tonight?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rock8ts, Mar 6, 2009.

Tags:
  1. rock8ts

rock8ts Member

couldn't find any news wether or not he'll be in uniform tonight..

insiders, anyone?

2. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

please stop asking this. He's not ron artest, he's not Yao ming, he's not tmac, he's not battier, etc. He's not a player that HAS to play as soon as he's in uniform. He could get into uniform and not play until next month. It's pointless to keep asking if he's playing or suiting up, dont expect him to play his first game in uniform, maybe not even the first week. Just wait until Adelman plugs him in, probably in garbage time.

3. blacktopKING

blacktopKING Member

We can just wait and see...I wonder how Dorsey is coming along.

4. redao

redao Member

Does a random question deserve a thread?

5. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

This past Wed. Morey said he won't get any playing time unless someone like Wafer goes down or something. Plus, he hasn't had many practices under his belt yet, so I doubt it. We are trying to get ready for the playoffs, he's just insurance incase we get an injury in the playoffs like we did last year with Rafer Alston.

6. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

i hope not. he's a scrub

7. Kracka0476

Kracka0476 Member

It's okay to ask what ever questions you want in anticipation of somebody playing. If it's bothering you then just don't reply and shut-up. If you have seen his youtube dunk videos you should be drooling to see this guy throw down in a Rockets uniform.

8. arabrocket

arabrocket Member

i would love to see him getting some mints, hes very athletic and can block and rebound, upgraded version of chuck hayes.

9. Artesticles

Artesticles Member

No but someone told me his fly is open.

10. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

It's ok to ASK the question in the APPROPRIATE thread. If people can make a whole new thread to ask a question they could ask on an already made game thread, then i can reply whatever I want. This ain't the NBA where the rules are different for different players. If he's got the right to litter the board, then I do too.

I'd rather get a win, than a windmill dunk. The chances of him playing are low. The chances of him getting a dunk attempt when he does play are even lower. The chances of that dunk being an above average, dunk contest type of dunk are even lower. He may not even want to dunk in games anymore, he could be trying to shake off the dunker tag. It's fine if you want to keep drooling every game day for something that has a very slim chance of happening, but there's no reason to start threads every game day for something that has a very slim chance of happening.

11. BasketballReasons

BasketballReasons Contributing Member

ba-dum-chhh

12. Kracka0476

Kracka0476 Member

So it's your job then to monitor the site?

The chances are slim. Yet nevertheless it could happen and there is nothing wrong with having hope. Let this man have his thread without you trying to flame it.

13. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

I thought you might you need your badge for your new job.... :D

[​IMG]

14. NotInMyHouse

NotInMyHouse Contributing Member

Why does he need mints? Have you been kissing on him and notice he has dragon breath?

15. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

Yes

Wrong

There is already an existing thread about James White that this question belongs in.

Dont litter the board with random questions when a thread on the subject already exists.

Capish rook?

16. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I can see it coming already. Multiple threads explaining how James White is exactly what this team needs and how Adelman should be fired for not giving minutes to the potential Rockets' savior.

And I'll bet we even get some youtube clips to back up all that basketball knowledge.

17. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Goes along with the 500 threads we have about Flopping.... So you are correct...

18. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

White playing tonight will either be a really good sign or bad sign.

Good = an early blowout

Bad = injuries to other guards and forwards. We know we don't need that right now.

He'll get on the court soon enough, he'll play within the next 3 to 4 weeks.

19. Kracka0476

Kracka0476 Member

So RV6 is a monitor I would expect him to just move this thread then instead of complaing about it in a reply.

I never said there wasn't another thread in which the question belongs in. Plus I didn't make this thread either.

Capish.

20. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I never said i was monitoring. I don't expect posters to listen to me, be scared, or stop making these threads since I have no "powers" here. My point is that if they have a right to make a post, so do i. His post upset others, and my post upset others. You gotta expect that when you post on a forum. You're coming at me because i decided to be direct and blunt with my reply, but it's not much different than others replying White is a scrub, so don't expect him to play.