1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is James Harden the laziest player in the NBA when he doesn't have a ball in his hand?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fchowd0311, Oct 25, 2019.

1. Stephen_A

Stephen_A Member

U haven’t been watching closely enough.

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

How miserable do you have to be as a "Rockets fan" to nitpick on a generational player that plays for your team with headlines like "the MOST laziest player..." when the team has glaring weakness in other spots, which if addressed, would improve the team significantly more.

Especially when the same guy is responsible for the team being ranked in top offenses of the league for years now.

I heard JJ Reddick moves a lot off the ball. Let's run our offense though him.

I love non-Rockets fans hating on Harden.

But when Rockets fan hate on Harden I just want to b**** slap them into oblivion.

****ing ungrateful Neanderthals.

[​IMG]

#182 Zboy, Dec 14, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
  3. BigggReddd

BigggReddd Member

I never thought Harden would impress me more than his 30+ points streak but here I am, sitting in the dark, actually debating with myself if James Harden is the G.O.A.T

fattz, justtxyank, Reeko and 4 others like this.
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

yet another thread that didn't age well :rolleyes:

justtxyank, D-rock and Reeko like this.
  5. Reeko

Reeko Member

@fchowd0311 is the same dude who said we’d be better off with Lowry instead of Harden and that the gap between the 2 isn’t as big as people say...he didn’t say this back in 2012, he said this just a few years ago

his basketball takes belong in the dumpster out back

6. Reeko

Reeko Member

@Os Trigonum Best Post of the Week watch

D-rock and Os Trigonum like this.
  7. TimDuncanDonaut

Harden's not lazy, he just makes it look effortless.

Jontro likes this.
  8. D-rock

D-rock Member

Chow realizes this, even if he is an idiot hater.

Need to put him back into the trunk.

Reeko likes this.
  9. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Man...imagine hating a player so much that you complain about him all season long for 5 straight seasons and you allegedly watch and root for the team he plays on and waste time out of your life going on a message board to troll about him?

Should I feel sorry for you that your fandom is so miserable or applaud you for that much dedication?

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Can you tell me exactly what I'm trolling about? I responded to you because you are a poster I actually respect. Most other posters I respect acknowledge that the GARM isn't meant to be a circle jerk thread but I've praised the dude plenty of times. I've called him a top 5 scorer in NBA history. I'm a irrational "Jeremy Lin Fan" because I don't put him as the best scorer ever ahead if Jordan. That is how irrational some posters here are. And then you embrace these posters who call me Jeremy Lin fans from most likely racist reasons because once I said my ethnicity is Asian.

Please explain the part where I'm trolling. I genuinely believe Harden's playstyles isn't suited well in a 7 game series against an elite team. That's is my genuine opinion from the games I've seen. I still believe he was robbed from a MVP last season and the season with Westbrook. I've always valued him as a top 5 player in this league.

It's hilarious how you find a way to jump on the circle jerk about how pathetic I am when you are responding to a Necro thread from someone who can't simply enjoy watching Rockets basketball and find old threads to make other people "eat Crow". You think that's less toxic than me just expressing my genuine opinion?

I feel sorry for the actual fans who feel the need to attack other posters when the team is playing well. To me that's toxic.

11. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

The thread?

It was dead for more than a month. A psychopathic poster obsessed with any posters who posts criticisms of Harden decided to Necro it because he's incapable of enjoying Rocket wins without feeling the need to bash other people.

13. Gakatron

Gakatron Contributing Member

I meant my comment, posted in wrong place!

fchowd0311 likes this.