1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

is it real? house4sex

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by smiling_bear, Jun 5, 2003.

Tags:
  1. smiling_bear

smiling_bear Member

check this out:

http://www.ezb8.com/
    A short description below:

>>
    Looking for accommodation this summer in Athens, Greece?

Look no more! If you're a girl, aged between 20 and 28, reasonably good looking and open-minded, you can stay in Athens in a beautiful house, free of charge.

What's the catch?

There are three rules:

1. You cannot stay for more than 4 days.

2. You cannot bring any males with you.

3. You've got to be the landlord's lover for a night.

Say what?

You read that right. You'll have sex with the landlord for staying in his house. Don't like the offer? Then go to the Hilton!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

2. Band Geek Mobster

I'm kind of shocked he won't let the chicks bring in any guys with them...

3. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Look at his explanation:

It's not about the girls. It's about the guys! The guys who have lost their power against women and have become wussies. GUYS, WAKE UP! Stop getting blind just by the thought of getting laid and claim your power back. If you're with a girl who bosses you around, stand up to her! She'll ****ing love you for it! And if you are single, what the **** are you doing buying girls chocolate and flowers? Go forth and become independent.

Stop being so dependent on sex and sex alone. If you let women hold the power to sex, you're history! Try denying sex for a couple of weeks and see what that does to her.

:rolleyes:

4. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I hope that the woman this guy chooses turns out to be the sexiest transvestite on the planet.:D

5. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

I found the winner!

[​IMG]

6. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

That could really come in handy next Summer during the Olympics...

7. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

George: What is Tungsten or Wolfram?

Alex Trebek: We were looking for 'What is Tungsten, or Wolfram'.

Jerry: Is this a repeat?

George: No, no, no. Just lately, I've been thinking a lot clearer. Like this afternoon, (To television) what is chicken Kiev, (Back to Jerry) I really enjoyed watching a documentary with Louise.

Jerry: Louise! That's what's doin' it. You're no longer pre-occupied with sex, so your mind is able to focus.

George: You think?

Jerry: Yeah. I mean, let's say this is your brain. (Holds lettuce head) Okay, from what I know about you, your brain consists of two parts: the intellect, represented here (Pulls off tiny piece of lettuce), and the part obsessed with sex. (Shows large piece) Now granted, you have extracted an astonishing amount from this little scrap. But with no-sex-Louise, this previously useless lump, is now functioning for the first time in its existence. (Eats tiny piece of lettuce)

George: Oh my God. I just remembered where I left my retainer in second grade. I'll see ya. (He throws finished Rubik's cube to Jerry and he exits. Kramer enters)

8. YoYao

YoYao Member

dude, you search on the web all day or you are the one who post that house for sex ads?