1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is it possible?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by hlmbasketball, Dec 26, 2021.

1. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

Just saw Andre Johnson in the owner's box. Now that him and Dumb Dumb have possibly made up, IS IT POSSIBLE Dre can bridge the gap between Dumb Dumb and Watson??

Let's face it....there won't be a DW4 in the next 2 or 3 drafts.

Fulgore likes this.
  2. whag00

whag00 Contributing Member

Lol…that ship has sailed. I think both sides want out and at this point it is probably better for this franchise to move on.

3. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Yeah, I don't think Watson will be back. Andre's best thing he could do for the team is to rehab Watson's image quickly so that we can maximize his value.

raining threes and ROXRAN like this.
  4. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Why is he sitting next to the man who owns the team that he said wasted his career??

Why does he still want to be affiliated with anything concerning the Texans??

mario_v likes this.
  5. Fulgore

Fulgore Member

like your thinking bout nah Watson is gone. The good part I think some better teams might come calling to get in the sweepstakes. I could see the Steelers possibly being a new team in talks.

UTSA2step likes this.
  6. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

LOL. Taylor and Mills have matched Watson’s win total with less talent around them.

7. a time to chill

Maybe it means Cal has finally realized that Easterby is a professional scam artist and called on Andre for help in making things right in the organization. One can only hope.

8. mario_v

mario_v Member

9. RHU525

RHU525 Member
    Supporting Member

Disagree. Our defense is way better this year. Our defense last year was an all time bad.

javal_lon likes this.
  10. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I agree but pretty soon they'll be saying Taylor and Mills are better than Deshaun

11. javal_lon

javal_lon Member

Texans don't want their only viable black HOF candidate mad at them.. So they kissing his ass ... And I ain't mad for Dre letting them...

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

I'm pretty sure there was no chance of that once it became public how often Watson abused women.

Don't worry, eventually they'll trade him to a pro-rape franchise and he'll eventually return to the league.

UTSA2step and raining threes like this.
  13. desihooper

desihooper Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Got me a fist bump from AJ80 today :cool:

Blake and Rudyc281 like this.
  14. couple of d's

couple of d's Member

I mean really why would you want that creep/perv back at this point? I don't give a damn how good he is, I don't want that weirdo representing my city.

15. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

No need the Xtra distractions, easterbunny preaching his Christian values is shtty enough. We don't need Watson and his perverted ways, won't change how sht we are.

16. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Andre's "Stand your ground" position was months before Watson's sex abuse allegations went public. Andre stuck his neck out for Watson and player empowerment, just for Watson to be a dishonest piece of crap the whole time.

Even if the upper management problems are real, I'd feel betrayed by Watson, more than hold it against the team. Because Watson was the catalyst of all that in the first place

17. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I think Dre being in the McNair's suite is more than a lot of us think! I think it's an opening. To what, I'm not sure but I'm curious to see how the Off-season goes.

Dre said some powerful things about what was going on and how he felt about the direction of the team and for him to be there with Cal after ALL that he said......THEY DEFINITELY HAVE BEEN TALKING.

18. hlmbasketball

hlmbasketball Member
    Supporting Member

I didn't know 50 Cent was in the Press Box on yesterday too!! Since when has Cal mingled with people outside of River Oaks?

I'm 100 and 50 cent for sure that Deshaun's name was brought up or mentioned at some point on yesterday.

Remember Deshaun has a NO-TRADE clause and he's not going to Washington, Cleveland, Carolina or none of these places that's being proposed. I think it's Miami or BUST....WHICH MEANS BACK TO HOUSTON!

Miami is playing well and the more they play well, the lesser the chance Miami makes a trade. I think fences are being mingled behind the scenes.

19. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

Just stop man…Cal wanted Watson a$$ gone by the trade deadline but Caserio held firm and has been unwavering with what he wants for Watson.

Andre bent the knee…you think the billionaire owner of the Houston Texans needs Andre Johnson??

Andre is trying to get to HOF and needs Cal blessing.

Caserio is the man in charge of this whole situation and if Watson is back it’s because Caserio wants him back not because Watson somehow forgave Cal…

And if Watson is gone like Cal wants it’s because Caserio would have finally got his asking price.

20. Rudyc281

Rudyc281 Member

And also don’t forget about Watson being mad about all the patriot connections Texans have gone with…

And I fully expect at some point for Josh McDaniels to be the next HC.

Not sure that’s something Watson would like