1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is it me, or has the Toyota Center been ROCKIN lately

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GoRox2013, Mar 10, 2014.

1. makio9

makio9 Member

Winning solves all problems.

2. rlivz

rlivz Contributing Member

Nah bud, just telling the truth of how it is... that's simply why the TC doesn't get crazy for games against the likes of the Bucks or the Jazz.

See you at the playoffs, I'll be screaming my throat away at the games. I'm guessing you'll probably be on the couch thinking about how you'd be a better fan than any of those you see in the club section on TV.

3. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

haven't seen this much of crowd interaction for regular season games since the winning streak in '08

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

The same fans that b**** about how they'd be loud and in their seats in the club section are the same ones who won't go to the games unless they got good lower bowl seats.

Go figure.

1 person likes this.
  5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I've always wondered why you were anti-public financing for sports venues, and now I know. Good stuff. Thanks.

6. Harden2Dwight

Harden2Dwight Member

Upper deck was crazy when I went Sunday night....

Im also going to the Spurs and Thunder (in addition to the T-Wolves) games. I can only imagine how loud it will be when we play SA and OKC

7. hotballa

hotballa Contributing Member

Its noticeably better than in the past few years. Then again NFL free agency opens today, might be more of a somber crowd tonight. stupid texans