1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

is it illegal to threaten to kill everyone??

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by fromobile, Jan 20, 2001.

1. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

THE BLOODY CARNAGE WILL NOT STOP IF THUNDER DAN MARJLE IS ON OUR TEAM!!! Rockets Trading Rule #1 - Do not make trades to aquire players who have had there careers shattered by the Houston rockets. HEY! Lets go get Nick Anderson while we're at it!!!

(1994- phoenix series, if you don't know what I'm talking about)

------------------

2. RocksMillenium

RocksMillenium Contributing Member

Actually Thunder Dan was still tearing it up in Cleveland and Miami, a bad back shattered his career. With that being said, we don't need "Thunder" Dan!

------------------
    Rocket fans UNITE to bring Pig Miller back home! WE NEED PIG! OINK! OINK! OINK!

3. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

I guess I'll go Mango on everybody...Yes, it is illegal to threaten to kill everybody...It's called verbal assault...

I don't know...that just sounds like something he would say...

------------------
    If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding!!

4. fromobile

fromobile Contributing Member

Dude, Thunder Dan is a complete wash up. If Hakeem plays in the East he will be waaaay more affective than if he continues to play in the west. Thunder Dan's game will most likely do the opposite. If he comes to the west he'll turn into the giant scrub that he truly is. We do not need that crap in our house cluttering up our contract space.

------------------

5. Prempeh

Prempeh Member

Anthony Mason may be a good player and all, but we'd have to hand out flyers to all the fourteen year old girls in the city and tell them to stay away from him. Don't know if taking on a guy with such questionable character would be worth it...of course, he's a free agent so it's not like we'd have to keep him.

------------------

6. Steve_Francis_rules

Majerle's career was definitely not "shattered" by the rockets. It was shattered by his back.

------------------

7. dc rock

dc rock Contributing Member

i think if we can get mason and majerle we would pull off a great trade.hakeem gets what he wants and we get a guy getting 14 points and 9 boards a game.and we are getting players that can still clear the cap in the summer. we just need a third team involved though i think.

if the trade goes:

rockets get:majerle and mason

heat get: hakeem olajuwon

i think we would get the better of that deal.

------------------