1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is it an Epic Fail if they lose #1 Seed?

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Bobblehead, Dec 17, 2012.

1. htownrox1

htownrox1 Member

Huge, massive, gigantic fail of epic proportions.

2. Precision340

Precision340 Member

epic fail is epic!!!! what a great opportunity given away... offense sucked again today, special teams sucked and the secondary sucked!! we'll see what they're made of come next sunday :mad:

3. val_modus

val_modus Member

Words cannot describe the pain and frustration... this is an early 2000s Houston Texans relapse.

4. TheFreak

TheFreak Member

Marty was 14-2 and still got fired. Turner is only there b/c whoever fired Marty is too stubborn to admit he was wrong in the first place. That's the only plausible explanation.

5. meh

meh Member

I still maintain from my earlier stance in this thread that it's fail if they get knocked out early in the playoffs, regardless of how they do it. I generally don't like to overhype things when they're good, but also not overreact when things are bad.

If Kubiak really is a genius OC, then he should be able to figure things out. I blame the current crappiness more on the offense than on the defense. The defense is a high-risk, blitzing system that will get 3-and-outs and TD drives. The key is to minimize opponent chances through Time of Possession. And we're not doing that.

1 person likes this.
  6. Hustle Town

Hustle Town Member

The Texans will not go far in the playoffs. Their secondary has the containment of a paper sack soaked in water. It also looks like Schaub's feet are stuck in quicksand.

7. solid

solid Member

Yes, it was an epic fail.

8. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Member

It will be an even more epic fail if they lose next week and it makes it a three game losing streak to finish out the season.

Last season after losing to the Ravens in the Divisional round..they had a bad taste in their mouths..but as fans, we were hyped and understood the injury situation and were looking forward to this season.

After we lose this season in the playoffs....I'm not sure what we will be looking forward to next season......maybe getting a healthy Cushing back? Is that enough?

9. Bobblehead

Bobblehead Member

10. tmacfor35

tmacfor35 Member

The texans two biggest holes are LB and RG/RT.
    I'm all about killing the future drafts for that Notre Dame MLB or a top notch qb.

11. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Member

And we had to cut DeMeco and Winston for salary cap reasons.