1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Harden popular in China?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Petey-N-Htown, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Petey-N-Htown

Petey-N-Htown Member

Just wondering...

2. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

he's more popular in africa.

1 person likes this.
  3. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

Go to sleep.

4. King901

King901 Member

He will be when him and Lin take a pic

5. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

Of course he is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

He is now. Someone mentioned that harden should be mad at his agent.... Oh no my friend, you just made yourself a billion dollars in Chinese endorsements!

7. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

RUSH HOUR!

8. Second_Cousin

Second_Cousin Member

Can you imagine Lin and Harden in the same commercial.... I don't care if they are selling toilet paper.... It'll fly off the shelves in China.

9. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

10. King Boo

King Boo Member

I don't know, but after playing with Linsanity for a while he certainly will be.

Remember Yao?

11. Sean88888

Sean88888 Member

No. But he will be. Heck, I bet even D-Mon can get an endorsement from China now if he wants.

12. mirus

mirus Member

13. AdrenaLINe

AdrenaLINe Rookie

14. torocan

torocan Member

I doubt he's as well known as Kobe, LBJ or Durant.

He will be by the end of the year though...

15. Lorenzomax

Lorenzomax Rookie

popular among true bb fans...

casual fans? not much.

16. mirus

mirus Member

not sure about china..last time i heard it is kobe.

17. Sherlockfever

Sherlockfever Rookie

I know, I know!! I'm from Shanghai China, and I can tell you what's going here on local forums:

1. on Lin forums: fan education re Harden has started
    2. on Rox forums(obviously more knowledgeable fans): after short time shocks, they already start discussions on the new strategies and etc...someone even jump to the topic of who shall be the next. The general sentiment is - finally comes the spring of Rox after waiting for such a long time

And I believe with the exposure initiated by Lin, most Rox players, Harden and others, will generate larger fan base.

18. FanOnGessner

FanOnGessner Member

19. jocar

jocar Member

Yahoo woj message of God, thunder sent to harden, Keer·aerdeliqi, lazhaer·Hai and dakuien·KUKE wood, the rockets sent to Kevin j. Martin, rookie Jeremy Lamb, as well as future draft rights.

Source: Tiger-bashing new sound http://voice.hupu.com/NBA/1157051.html

——————————

According to sources revealed that ekelahemaleiting team James Harden has been traded to the Houston Rockets, Thunder got Kevin-Martin, Jeremy-lamb and future draft picks right.

In addition, Thunder team will also Cole-Aldridge, Dai Kuien-Cook and Lazare-Hayward to the rockets.

The rocket, it sent three pick is a fierce Dragon, respectively the right of a first round of protecting right to pick, calf of a first round of protecting right to pick, Bobcat 2013 second round pick of the year right.

Following news that Marcia gay harden has just refused a thunder team putting a 4 years contract, he hope to get 4-year 60 million of the contract. He falls in a faint.

(ok that's enough Microsoft translater for the day)

20. jocar

jocar Member

this girl didn't sound too happy (I think)
    "James" translates to "the girl" lolll

Culture that I have now is this:
    Much to diminish the rockets traded players must be, for example: forest, Arsic, harden

Rockets go, blown by friends of God, such as Martin and the girl, the Republic Ba Dingge, Milan Kundera, and Lamb, plums ... ...

A say a few more words: eye on sunspots, all in all, the rocket is stupid, be trading away a player in rockets, rockets strength of the bottom of the League, players and none once traded away, God be praised immediately into big, anyway, is the rocket as blind as a bat, Giants grave, deal came in garbage, continues to the bottom of the League.

As saying that fire I was banished to the bottom of the League year after year, how three years of Lotto winners for several years up to 15, on the bottom?