1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is everyone ready for this?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Roc Paint, Apr 7, 2015.

1. got em COACH

got em COACH Member

2. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

"We" are toast you guys. This will only end in heartbreak, like most things in life. Unless it doesn't

Hold me

3. JayZ750

JayZ750 Member

Matchups, matchups, matchups
    And luck

Does San Antonio win last year against a healthy Thunder?
    Do the Rockets win if they have to go through Seattle?
    Do the Bulls win if they ever face Hakeem in the Finals?

If the Rockets can hold on to that 2/3 seed, can have everyone healthy and in rhythm except for Bev obviously... Then yeah...

This could happen

4. don grahamleone

It sounds like the Rockets have to make a believer out of you while they do this to the media. This is a special team capable of winning a championship. If they dig deep like all champions have to on the way to the top, we'll be partying balls.

1 person likes this.
  5. JCDenton

JCDenton Member

This team has a lot of heart and finds ways to win close games and keep winning at a decent clip no matter who is injured. Harden and Howard are hungry and ready to go off and take us all the way.

6. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

I loved you in Deus Ex

7. banzai

banzai Member

Take a chance, there ain't no tomorrow. Tomorrow, this team will be blowed up again we may get better we may get worse... we gonna keep smith? brewer? This chemistry is now. GET BEHIND IT if we gonna have a chance.

8. Ubigman

Ubigman Member

9. Raven

Raven Member

Yep. Of the eight WC teams, all but Dallas have a legit chance to make the Finals.

10. Rocket2008

Rocket2008 Member

Sorry, but lately we've missed even more FTs than I've seen us miss all year, our defense has fallen off the map cept for Ariza's and some stretches in games and our coach is still inadequate. I don't have much faith, but the anxiety and stress will only make it that much more wonderful if we do something special this year.

11. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

We will win tonight. I'll be celebrating on this site but the outside haters will say it's season and Spurs played the night before... get ready for that. Then Friday we will beat them again at home.

12. FTW Rockets FTW

I can't really believe you in that case. The guy is as misinformed as any. :grin:

13. On Top

On Top Member

advantage Harden...

14. HR Dept

HR Dept Member

Did you write this with the intent for it to be read while using a British accent?

15. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Member

These next two against the Spurs will be a great tell tale sign of things to come. This is going to be a great time for a tune up.

Go Rockets!

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Member

We've been through this a million times....

There is a difference between a fan and a cheerleader. Not wanting to predict a 16-0 playoff run doesn't make you any less of a fan...

I am cautiously optimistic. If we can get out of the 1st round, the sky is the limit.

17. Roc Paint

Roc Paint Member

I forgot to mention that Kevin McHale is Rudy 2.0.

18. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

I was thinking more Scottish. Maybe Australian if you're feeling cheeky.

19. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

It's one thing to not expect your team to have a perfect season. Its another to look at the team as a 2nd seed and say "we will vastly underperform and suck like we always do."

It's about always cheering for your team and not dogging them when there isn't any justification to do so. Enjoy it instead of bringing negativity to a place where we are suppose to be supportive. (Not directed at anybody in particular)

20. nachbarFTW

nachbarFTW Member

You cannot be considered clutch until you've won at least one playoff series.