1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Emenem supposed to be a tough guy?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Feb 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. ketchupNmustard

Y'all got me twisted...in my first few sentences I say that Eminem is a hugely talented rapper, and may not be too overrated. I'm just trying to point out how the radio ruins the ability for people to broaden their musical horizons. It's an old argument and will forever be repeated. Look up "Payola" it will show you that even years ago, people were arguing that the same songs were being overplayed and wanted to know why.

I think the radio should play better music that is all I'm saying, it seems if you want your music to play to the masses on the radio, you have to water it down for the masses to understand, it's feels like we're being coerced to listen to certain artists, and that's all we're exposed to and people miss out on good music in the underground, which is ridiculous because all forms of music should be as accessible as the next, but its not...why? the radio.

I feel this is one of Eminem's masterpieces, and it was probably very rarely played on the radio, and it's an amazing song, but this song would never get radio play.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CtRbEgoTqQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

People vote with their dollars, and your guy is just another average rapper.

3. mosessmalone

mosessmalone Member

i don't get what you mean

4. likestohypeguy

Wrecked just means the lyrics were insulting, or is the above example also considered superior rapping, compared to that of Eminem's (per those in the know, critics etc.)?

5. Scionxa

Scionxa Contributing Member

you guys ever heard of Yelawolf?

6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Saw this today. Barely related, but funny.

[​IMG]

Yelawolf- there was a thread on him in the last year or so. Had a rap about getting his gun out of the trunk or something?

7. Rox_Mayhem

Rox_Mayhem Member

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/7HREOeYTt94" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of my favs. Sick!! and yes he screams on this one too.lol