1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Emenem supposed to be a tough guy?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Xerobull, Feb 7, 2011.

Tags:
  1. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

He is, whatever y'all say he is...

2. mosessmalone

mosessmalone Member

this is pretty much the case with me too

with a few rare exceptions

3. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

Ok, I think I have the picture here. So he's a pissed off white kid who grew up poor and nerdy wearing an Alf shirt, which is why other kids beat the crap out of him.

...so where's my damn recording contract? I don't want to kill my wife, so I certainly don't want to sing about it. But I read Dr. Seuss with the best of them.

4. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I'm with you. I can play gay songs with a Banjo!

Where the **** is my money. I could beat sufjan stephens ass but I ain't getting paid.

5. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

Wow... why the vitriol? Did he steal your lunch money? There are a lot of well paid recording "artists" that are a lot less talented than him, but that's only my opinion.

You know what's easy to do when it comes to a situation like this? Not give a sh--. It's really easy and you don't walk around with a frown on your face because nobody's offered you a record deal.

It's like the chili & beans situation. It's SO remarkably easy to not care and there are many other things, actual important things, worth caring about. I understand that we're on a message board, and it's message board mentality to make outlandishly angry statements about trivial things... but come on... we're Clutchfans. We're better than that.

1 person likes this.
  6. Xerobull

Xerobull You son of a b!tch! I'm in!

No vitriol here. I was kidding, 100%. Sometimes my humor doesn't translate to text well, what with the subtlenesses and whatnotses.

I agree, and don't give a damn most of the time.

Speaking of, I need to check my wife's chili. It's almost done. And she doesn't buy the whole beans thing. But then again, she's a yankee.

1 person likes this.
  7. eric.81

eric.81 Contributing Member

You're a good guy Xerobull... hope I didn't come off as an internet finger-wagger. We raise a glass today to civil internet communication!

8. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Looking like this? I don't think so!

[​IMG]

9. Qball

Qball Contributing Member

Yes, a tough guy that has beef against..........Mariah Carey, Britney Spears, and Christina Aguilera.

10. T-mac&Yao=RING

T-mac&Yao=RING Contributing Member

Dumb comment.

1 person likes this.
  11. spydermex

spydermex Member

canibus, benzino, whitey ford, jah rule

sidenote, dude probably had to be tough to make it in rap.

12. professorjay

professorjay Contributing Member

He has a constipated look on his face all the time. That's kind of tough.

13. Angkor Wat

Angkor Wat Member

I notice thats the case with a lot of White people...

Agreed, mentally tough for sure. I'm sure he got so much crap for being white and trying to make it in rap. Especially from his own people.

14. T-Yao

T-Yao Member

no but are you a hater?

15. ketchupNmustard

Alot of rappers would wreck Eminem, while he a a hugely talented rapper, and may not be too overrated, I still think the media plays a huge part in his hype, and by huge I mean colossal.

Also the fact that the radio wouldn't play songs by rappers that are better than him, we all know this fact. The radio doesn't play good rap music...period, so it makes Eminem sound like a god. I mean how many times did we here that Eminem and Rihana song? Enough to make me realize that his lyrics in that song were not that good, and the song was grossly overproduced.

K-rino would wreck this dude..oh wait

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/nP_2yE0AAlI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

16. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

k-rino is a mom and pop, eminem is a corporation.

17. ketchupNmustard

I'm talking music brother, not numbers, what is this Sudoku?

I hate it when people bring up album sales, or any type of number, when it comes to a argument regarding music, and its' artists.

All you're saying is he makes more money than K-rino? What else do you have for your argument, it's empty. You just don't know music, probably can't play an instrument, and listen to whatever your friends think is cool...wake up people.

18. mosessmalone

mosessmalone Member

lol @ you choosing love the way you lie to represent eminem's talent.

19. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Your argument is just as empty. It's only your opinion what good rap music is. Just because he is really popular and sells millions doesn't mean his music sucks. Who gives you the right to tell people if they know music

20. sew

sew Member

lmao, my thoughts exactly.