1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Chris Paul or Dwight Howard Better Free-Agent Fit for Houston Rockets?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jocar, Jun 5, 2013.

?

If you have to chose one, who?

1. CP3

21.7%
  2. DH12

66.1%
  3. WD-40

12.2%
  1. meh

meh Contributing Member

lolwut?

You don't even have to look back very far to list much less r****ded examples. Chauncey Billups and Tony Parker fairly recently. Stretch back a bit and you get Isiah and Magic.

2. pnr

pnr Member

The person asked for examples of teams that didn't have a star PG when they won it all, so I gave him the most recent ones off the top of my head..

3. harden man

harden man Member

This thread is about Paul coming...not going to happen...this team is young and improving..... they need a 4 to compete....they have the top scoring back court in the NBA.....Lin at the end of the season was a 15 and 8 guy and with Howard bump that to 10......damn good numbers while playing next to harden.....why would they let him go? they have plenty of cap space to pick up a great player....a big guy who will play d, score in the paint....

could lin get traded....yes but i doubt it ...and paul IS NOT COMING

4. meh

meh Contributing Member

Ah, sorry. I didn't read that correctly. I didn't think anyone would actually ask such a stupid question. Generally the prevaling sentiment is that star PGs can't get his team the championship.

5. harden man

harden man Member

the rockets have a star PG...what they dont have is a guy who can finish in the paint.....that draws attention.....its a qb without a wideout....you need both