1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is Caron Butler jealous of Yao or just dumb?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by yaodynasty, Dec 12, 2002.

1. yaodynasty

yaodynasty Member

(http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatNBA?event_id=2894)

During Butler's NBA live chat , one fan asked " Caron, In your opinion right now,who do you feel as a rookie has the best overall game and will take Rookie of the year. "

Butler: "I haven't had a chance to watch anybody. But I'm a big fan of Drew Gooden, Jason Williams and all the guys since we came out of the same class. At this point it's a toss-up. "

I am so surprized that he even didn't mentioned Yao. I want to say you are not in the same class of Yao's and Yao won't toss up with you.

Another one "Who are the other rookies that you think will be stars in the future along with you?"

Butler: "Everybody in my class. ."

Again, Yao is already a star and popular now. He won't "become a star in future along with you". He is not in your class.

Thinking " to make other teams pay for passing on you"? Well, certainly not the Rockets. Rudy won't give you a *** even he is totally drunk.

2. nolag2k2

nolag2k2 Member

No need to be overreactive. There's nothing wrong with what Butler said. He didn't get many chances to watch Yao play. That's just a truth. Yao didn't come out of the same (college)class with him. That's also a truth. Everyone can speak his own opinions, let alone facts. We Yao fans can give Yao the highest props or worship him like GOD, but others don't have to. As long as they don't insult him or overlook simple facts, not kissing Yao's ass doesn't make them morons either.

3. RIET

RIET Contributing Member

Who cares. He didnt mention Dajuan Wagner either, who along with Yao, are the 2 front runners.

4. Timing

Timing Member

What is the point of this?

[​IMG]

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

I believe the Rockets play Miami this Monday so Caron will get a NICE up close look at Yao Ming. After the game we can read his thoughts about him. ;)

Chris

6. MASTERASIA

MASTERASIA Member

What's the point of even bringing this up? So what he didn't mention Yao? Everyone is entitle to their own opinion and not everyone is a Yao fan. Stop posting idiotic POSTS!!!!:mad: I think some of these idiotic posts should be deleted to keep it from bumping other good posts off the board!!! NOT ONLY THAT, HE'S CREATED TWO SAME THREAD ON THIS!!!:mad:

#6 MASTERASIA, Dec 12, 2002
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2002
  7. INrocket

INrocket Member

This is a complete waste of space, too many stupid topics these days.

8. Dreamshake

Dreamshake Contributing Member

Whats more stupid....

A stupid thread, or the person who claims "What a stupid thread" yet is inclined to post in same said thread.

Or if its a waste of server space, then what are you doing by adding "What a waste of server space".....subtracting space used???

9. cas

cas Member

butler doesn't get as many chances to see yao play, unlike us. i can gurantee you after the miami game he'll be full of praise over the dynasty.

:D

and please chill out a bit. this guy doesn't hate yao or anything.

10. drapg

drapg Member

I was talking to my mom a couple of days ago and she didn't mention Yao Ming in our conversaton once!

Damn it!

:rolleyes:

11. Vinny

Vinny Member

Totally drunk? YOU are a P.O.S, yaodynasty. enough with the drunk references. You are a classless punk.

12. GB_Rocket

GB_Rocket Contributing Member

Obviously your mom is jealous of Yao. I can't believe that everybody doesn't talk about Yao at every single opportunity they get. What is wrong with you all!!:mad:

13. fba34

fba34 Contributing Member

butler doesn't hate yao ming.
    he hates mike dunleavy jr.
    i think the warriors hate mike dunleavy jr too.

14. DavidS

DavidS Contributing Member

:D

15. Sane

Sane Member

I don't think Yao will have a good game against Miami. We'll win, but Yao will cool off. I'm not sure he can work against someone strong/tough like Brian Grant.

16. GreatProgrammer

it is not a BIG deal. isn't it? great players won't care other people said, and they just do their job.

17. GrEgOnOmIcS

GrEgOnOmIcS Member

The perfect situation.

yaodynasty needs to:

STOP POSTING!!!!!!!!!

that felt good.

18. UTweezer

UTweezer Contributing Member

caron butler seems like he's very bitter for not being picked higher...

19. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

If you really believed what you were saying, you wouldn't have posted. If it's stupid to respond to a stupid thread, then it's stupid to respond to the people who are responding.

20. GrEgOnOmIcS

GrEgOnOmIcS Member

I agree, DreamShake that was real stupid.

wait a minute, now am I stupid for responding to the guy who was stupid for responding to a stupid thread?