1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Is anyone watching the D&D

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by pgabriel, Feb 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Fatty have you hacked into Moes' account? ;)

2. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Oh my god... best laugh I've had here in awhile. Thanks! :D

(I'm really Dan Rather... don't tell anyone)

3. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

come on now Deck, you can admit it

we all know you are really this guy.

[​IMG]

:p

4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Hellfire and pass the tomatoes. All this time I've tried to keep my identity secret and YOU have to tell the world!! :mad:

5. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Good point... How about news with Tony Soprano and Dexter Morgan as anchors?

6. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

You previously weren't opposed to an elective abortion in the third trimester? Oh my.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

"Oh my" from your perspective, TheFreak. I consider myself a feminist and am a very strong supporter of women's rights. Have been since I was old enough to see discrimination towards the fair sex all the time, saw it when I started getting into the workplace, and nearly got fired, as a college student working to get bread to pay my rent, when I complained about getting a bigger raise than about a dozen women at an ice cream factory that had the same job, were far better at it, and had been there for years. Most were in their 40's and 50's, with a high school education, yet there I was, 18 or 19, making more right off the bat and then getting a much better raise.

But I digress. Women have the right to exercise control of their own bodies. I know there is much disagreement over the topic, which I've discussed many times in D&D and shouldn't here. Changing my belief for a woman's right to choose to be against abortion in the 3rd trimester, unless the health of the mother was at risk, was a big decision for me. Max had a lot to do with that decision. As far as I'm concerned, it is an example of people getting their minds changed due to discussion in the forum.

8. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Would somebody mind cleaning up the ashes that used to be Deckard's bra?

9. leroy

leroy Contributing Member

Is anyone watching the GARM?