1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

is Şengün good or rockets are bad that we want rookies seems good?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by berkowsk, Oct 16, 2021.

1. red5rocket

red5rocket Member
    Supporting Member

This is why you need veterans on the team. Everyone wants to trade away all the vets and throw these rookies and sophomores into the fire. Doesn’t work that way. They have to learn how to be professionals. Long season. They don’t know how to prep for a 82 game season.

ramotadab, clos4life, saleem and 2 others like this.
  2. bmelo

bmelo Member

Why Silas runs no offense didnt he get the memo he aint got Luka/Harden anymore? If he tries to do it with Wood and thats why he initiates offense then no comment, this dude was in gleague two years ago not by coincidence

3. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

It's just the Harden haters. They don't understand why removing one of the best players ever is bad because they don't understand how good he is.

As a result, they actually thought our scrubs were good. Keep in mind, these people are generally the same people that think the vaccine is a hoax.

clos4life and D-rock like this.
  4. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

are you a doctor and the scientist or you are just repeating what the media and government(ie proven liars) has told you?

clos4life, juanming and Salvy like this.
  5. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Some of us still want the tank.

We need more talent still and the upcoming draft is great.

rockets haven’t been able to bottom out in over a decade. Tanking is still fun for me

burlesk likes this.
  6. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

I actually am a scientist. Are you?

Nook, topfive, burlesk and 7 others like this.
  7. CCorn

CCorn Member

Is he manly or girly?

don grahamleone and clos4life like this.
  8. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

We're bad right now, but we're gonna be baaaad in 3-4 years.

Alpi's going to be a perennial All Star....can't believe he's 19..the way he plays, the feel for the game. But, he'll add muscle and natural weight as he turns into a man. This is the tip of the iceberg.
    Whatever I may think about the Rockets not taking Mobley, Stone is large and in charge. We ended up with an elite big man and a guy in Jalen, who should eventually be on par with him.

clos4life, D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  9. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

I am a Doctor and a scientist!
    [​IMG]

10. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Stop repeating this question for the love. An argument is neither true or untrue depending on who said it. Stop it. This not how anything works.

I am not vaccinated but I just can't abide this level of proud illogicalness.

If you want to bust out statistical or scientific studies and discuss methodology, cohorts, coefficients, R squared and P values, the scientists here will gladly converse with you. Until then please stop using "the media" or "the government" as the basis for literally any opinion, positive or negative, on anything.

MorningZippo and burlesk like this.
  11. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

The team is bad but Sengun, Wood and Brooks are good. Porter is hurting this team we need a stable point guard

12. CHAMPBOY

CHAMPBOY Member

I really do not think this draft coming up is better than last year....i would not tank but trade

13. DatRocketFan

DatRocketFan Member

Many thinks all it takes is one year of tanking, grab a superstar and it's back into the race competing for the ring.

ramotadab and luckyman76 like this.
  14. Jalen Green OnlyFan

Trade what?

When you trade you lose something to get a different thing. When you tank, it’s just addition.

I’ve been pro tanking from day 1 and I’m still pro tank. Lottery prospects in this upcoming draft are highly thought of

ramotadab likes this.
  15. DeBeards

DeBeards Member

Yo might be the first one who spells his name correctly on CF…sengoon

D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  16. mac_got_this

mac_got_this Member

We’re bad. The most disturbing (and I guess expected)thing about us is we never win the 50/50 ball

clos4life, D-rock and hakeem94 like this.
  17. ApacheWarrior

ApacheWarrior Member

He runs like T-Rex sometimes (wrists curled down)

Part human part T-Rex

#37 ApacheWarrior, Oct 16, 2021
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    BelgianRocketsFan likes this.
  18. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

My PhD involved computational complexity of predictive algorithms using big data. It's actually very relevant to discussions of infectious diseases.

I take it you aren't actually a PhD?

It's hardly relevant, but it just goes to show that government trust isn't really your problem with the vaccine. I have a VAST mistrust of the government, borderline on the extreme, but the vaccine data is sound, and is verified in a way that can't be faked with the government's current level of organization.

It also shows that no amount of data from any source will convince you that you're wrong, which is exactly the opposite of "doing your own research."

burlesk, D-rock and bmelo like this.
  19. bmelo

bmelo Member

Yeah bro… people here with no hs math degrees tried to talk me into Moreys excel formulas genius. Meanwhile im developing AI for telemedicine laughing my ass off

hakeem94 likes this.
  20. hakeem94

hakeem94 Member

you just demonstrated that you dont know the first thing about the science and why people shouldn't believe 'the scientists'

TAKE THAT FOR DATA
    [​IMG]
    and go back to the lab!