1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Invitations to Training Camp?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DearRock, Sep 18, 2002.

Tags:
  1. DearRock

DearRock Contributing Member

Will Dan Langhi be invited to the Rockets Training Camp?

2. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

He wasn't even invited to the summer league, so I doubt he'd make training camp. I could be wrong, but I think they are done with him. They may just invite some of the stand outs from the SL. (hmm...basically no one.)

3. Yetti

Yetti Contributing Member

RC Cola :- Do you think there will be anyone invited from the WBC that we don't know about?

4. RC Cola

RC Cola Contributing Member

I meant besides Oscar, hence basically. Though he didn't really stand out. I think both Tierre and Tito will make it, and maybe that Egyptian dude, but I doubt that. I don't know how many guys can make it. May also include that guy from Houston, was it George Williams?

edit: BTW, I'm mainly talking about guys on the bubble. Oscar, Griff, T-Mo, Collier should all make it, even though some of them didn't "stand out." (Creampuff did pretty good for 2 games.) Just wanted to clarify.

#4 RC Cola, Sep 18, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2002
  5. A-Train

A-Train Contributing Member

The only camp that Dan Langhi would be invited to is boot camp...

6. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Why not, I'm sure the Rockets could use another towel boy.

Then again, he may completely miss who he tosses the towel too.

:D

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Dammit, sorry...double post.

8. Texas Stoke

Texas Stoke Contributing Member

Training camp is one of my favorite parts of the year. I love reading Clutch's training camp notes. So heres to hoping Clutch receives an invitation and is allowed to move freely in and out of camp this year, and not like last year where I think one time Jeff had to pull up in the "Save Our Rockets Mobile" to set matters straight.

:D

#8 Texas Stoke, Sep 18, 2002
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2002
  9. leehoang

leehoang Member

no... dan langhi is finished...

10. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Well, Dan would actually make a swell summer camp counselor, and if he can cook, he could work in the mess hall at the Rocks training camp. :p