1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Interview with NFL mega-bust Charles Rogers

Discussion in 'Football: NFL, College, High School' started by baller4life315, Aug 20, 2009.

1. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

Matt Jones is a waste too, although atleast he last season he started showing signs of becoming a go-to-receiver.

All that size and speed gone too.

Why do the freakish athletic ones always have little-to-nothing upstairs?

2. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

God bless the Detroit Lions and their ineptitude.

3. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

Yup, exactly. You guys should be thanking your lucky stars you made the right call because Rogers was better than Andre Johnson in college.

4. firecat

firecat Contributing Member

The only guy that I can remember that fell harder recently in the NFL was Barrett Robbins from the Raiders.

5. shipwreck

shipwreck Member

he doesn't sound contrite at all. "if that's what i have to do to get back" to playing football "then yeah i was an addict."

6. meh

meh Contributing Member

I think if he hadn't gotten injured, a lot of these problems wouldn't have surfaced. Plenty of NFL players succeed while having horrible attitudes and problems. They also had game too.

That said, it's so great we kind of dodged the bullet that year. I remember being annoyed at the Texans having the #3 pick because I thought Rogers was literally going to be the next Randy Moss.

7. Shaud

Shaud Member

I would say Michael Vick and Plaxico Burress fell harder.

8. firecat

firecat Contributing Member