1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Interpret my dream

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by twhy77, Oct 14, 2003.

Tags:
  1. twhy77

twhy77 Contributing Member

So....

I had a ccnet dream last night. It was wierd. I dreamed that I was hanging out with a person I didn't know, and they were like, are you going to go see the new movie, EddieGotSlugged, and there was a third person with us who was like, what is that movie about? And I turned to my unidentified friend and said she doesn't know about the movie about EddieWasSnubbed, the distinguished member of ccnet?!? My friend replied (he had somehow changed into 20's style gangster clothes) No, she don't nothing, she ain't a member of ccnet. (most profound statement ever)

So basically, 3 goofs are sitting around an old '57 Chevy and discussing a movie that was made about one of our forum members. I woke up going :confused: because I know of Eddiewassnubbed but I don't really converse with him that much.

Should we make this movie happen? Interpret my dream!

2. meggoleggo

meggoleggo Contributing Member

Suggestion: dont eat weird foods right before bedtime.

Perhaps something you did/saw just before bedtime influenced your dream?

3. codell

codell Contributing Member

You obviously have a strong homosexual attraction to Eddiewassnubbed.

Sorry.

My apologies to DaDakota for stealing his material.

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Where is Baqui99 when you need him?

5. twhy77

Are you kidding I love dreams like this. I wake up laughing. I swear I have the most funny dreams, like this one time, this girl came over and cooked scnitzel for my roomates and I, and we were supposed to have another friend cook for us two days later. Well, the scnitzel was so good that I had a dream that the other girl had made us dinner, and we were sitting around the table eating it, but every single person had a cartoon bubble above their head, and in that bubble all anybody could think about was the scnitzel. That scnitzel was the shizzle. :D

6. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

What the hell are you doing not in school? Well I mean, damn...you get a few spare minutes and you're surfing cc.net...

7. twhy77

Yeah, I guess I should dump my girlfriend. "Your're dumping me why? Because codell of ccnet told me too. Sorry."

8. esse

esse Contributing Member

Personally I hate dreams, but the other night I dreamt me and Paris Hilton shared a bottle of wine together and had a great laugh....

I wonder what that meant!?:D

9. Maynard

Maynard Member

you want some wild intense strange dreams?

wear a nicotine patch while sleeping..

i had the most bizarre dreams while wearing the patch

10. MoBalls

MoBalls Contributing Member

Where did you stick the patch at ? :D

11. Maynard

Maynard Member

lol

it is a known side effect of the patch btw

I had to just stop wearing it at night the dreams got so intense

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

The person you didn't know is Gandhi, he is calling to you to join him to see his vision (movie). the other person you don't know is Joan of Arc, she doesn't know about cc.net (heaven), and she won't be a memeber. Gandhi's changing into 20's Gangster style close is symbolic of being an old powerful force. They want you to get out of the worldy machine (the 57 chevy, the most glorified auto ever)

So Basically you need to escape the machine and become a Hindu who worships heaven.

13. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!
    Supporting Member

Codell,

I was in the process of posting that....

:)

Latent homosexual tendencies is the reason NO DOUBT !

DD

14. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

So...

It is my professional opinion that the strong homosexual inuendo causes you to "dream" of Eddie and thus, you continue these wet dreams regarding a so called "movie"...

Advice: Call Eddie and tell him your feelings and entire our 12 step program...;)

15. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

I'm pretty sure that being obsessed with latent homosexual tendencies is, in fact, a latent homosexual tendency. Good luck with that.

16. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

It sure is, but it is nowhere near as much of a latent homosexual tendency as surfing Match.com ads of the same sex.

17. Buck Turgidson

I'm pretty sure that's a blatant homosexual tendency.