1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

interested in buying a tmobile phone

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by annthuyn, Nov 27, 2003.

Tags:
  1. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

i currently have a nokia 3390 and would like a new phone. does anyone have an extra phone or can hook me up at a good deal with a tmobile phone?

2. DallasThomas

DallasThomas Contributing Member

I have a spare 3390 in mint condition if you just want to work by the notion that more is better.

But I just got a 3595 for free. Just called up T Mobile and told them I needed a new phone because mine was getting crappy reception.

3. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

really? they didn't ask any questions or anything? they just sent it to you?

4. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Perhaps its just luck, but I've never dealt with any company over the phone before that offers better customer service than t-mobile. I'll probably be a customer for life.

Their coverage isn't as good as some of the others, but all cell phones basically suck.

5. rocks4life

rocks4life Contributing Member

Well,

The reason for the free 3595 is that you probably had a plan for one year already. By doing, you are eligible for a free phone upgrade of the 3390 or 3595 i think. The only catch is that you have to renew a one year contract. That or you can get around 130 dollar credit to buy a phone on retail value (quite expensive). Just dial 611 on your t-mobile phone and ask them about the upgrade plan. Hope this helps.

6. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

DallasThomas -- can I buy your 3390 off of you?

<a href=mailto:sigemund@postmark.net>email me</a>.

7. wakkoman

wakkoman Contributing Member

i can get you pretty much any T-mobile phone you want for a GREAT price

just tell me which ones you are interested in and ill give you the prices

8. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

awesome
    i don't know many phones.. so can you name some camera or any cool phones and the price?
    how much would a samsung 205 be?

9. rocks4life

rocks4life Contributing Member

how about a nokia 6610 or a samsung camera phone?

10. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

are you asking me? or the wakko dude

11. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Nokia 7250i is a kick ass phone. Probably the best phone out right now.

12. AMS

AMS Contributing Member

The Motorola V300 and the 7250i are pretty much the best TMObile phones out there, The V205 is also pretty sweet, but its overrated, and the E715 is only a dual band phone. The sony ericson T610 is also pretty nice, i would say comparable to the 7250i....

O yea and if you ask them to renew a contract they'll hook you up with a 3560 or a 6610

13. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

anyone with an extra phone or knows someone who could hook me up with a good deal? i've had the 3390 for a while now.. wanting a new phone :(

wakkoman, what kinda phones do you have? samsung v205? or s105?

14. Palmray

Palmray Contributing Member

Nokia phones are nice to look at and easy to operate but the quality is crap. If you want a quality phone go and get yourself a Siemens. They Rock.

15. Vengeance

Vengeance Contributing Member

Anyone with a 3390 phone who wants to get rid of it -- I would like to purchase one or two extras. I love this phone -- it has been through hell with me -- stepped on, kicked, thrown, dropped, etc. and it still works. I broke the LCD one time when I threw it down REALLY hard, but it's survived more abuse than I could've ever imagined. I don't really care for all those new features -- I just need a phone that can hold up to the abuse I put on it. The 3390 delivers great. I want to make sure that I have plenty of extra parts in case I need them. Did I mention it's easy as hell to take apart and repair?

<a href=mailto:sigemund@postmark.net>email me</a> if you want to get rid of your 3390.

16. wakkoman

well my cousin sells the phones so i dont know prices/models etc
    but i know he does deal pretty much every t-mobile phone
    email me the ones you are interested in and contact info and ill pass it on to him

17. University Blue

Speaking of T-Mobile telephones, does anyone know where I can get a new Sony-Ericsson T28-World phone? Love the model, but it has been discontinued...

18. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

i can't email you :(
    i might not need afterall anymore, since my bro is going to sign on with tmobile now.. does your cousin work for an authorized dealer or something? if he does, maybe i can go there and sign up so he can get commission or something :)

19. annthuyn

annthuyn Member

** i tried emailing you, but it says that i can't or something

20. wakkoman

no he doesnt work for an authorized dealer, he sells to a lot of cell phone stores around houston

you can try my email again
    it's: meetagrawal@earthlink.net