1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

INT CM4 League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Heath, Sep 25, 2003.

1. Heath

Heath Member

Started up a game with all Euro leagues added with their top divisions in the purpose of doing an International CM4 League.

I took control of Norway.
    Zac joined as Hungary.

Will use the same page as the other CM4 League and all groups have been added to it:

http://home.trollnet.no/havard/cm4/index.html

Most of those teams should be available except we do not allow the pickings of: France, Spain, Germany, Holland, England, Portugal and Italy. Got to have some challenge. :)

Also, not all of the leagues are supported in CM4, so be warned that if a minor country is picked that the database of players to choose from will be smaller (the better players should be there though as well known players are in regardless if the league is supported or not).

You do not need the game to play as I will upload a selection of screens for every team, but it is of course an advantage if you do (then I dont have to upload so much).

2. Nomar

Nomar Member

I'll take Leeds United because I don't desire challenge. I desire fun.

3. Zac D

Zac D Contributing Member

But Leeds are a challenge.

4. Castor27

Castor27 Moderator
    Staff Member

I will be taking a team but it will be a week or so before I can look at it and decide who I want.

5. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

I'll join as the Republic of Ireland.

6. DVauthrin

DVauthrin Contributing Member

Pued takes Austria.

7. Heath

Heath Member

Getting closer to the selection time of a squad. You around DV? (I updated the page with all links good for Ireland, you might need more, but catch up with me for that)

And Pued you gonna take Austria?