1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    The NBA Draft is here! Come join Clutch in the ClutchFans Room Wednesday night at 6:30pm CT as we host the live online NBA Draft Watch Party. Who will the Rockets select at #3?

NBA Draft - LIVE!

instead of lingerie: a serious survey

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by vwiggin, Feb 7, 2007.

1. MR. MEOWGI

MR. MEOWGI Contributing Member

I have never cared about it.

2. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Yep, and I always will be! :cool: :D

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

1. Do guys care THAT much about lingerie? Does it really add that much to the excitement?
    Yes. Yes.

2. If you do value lingerie, can you tell between something expensive and something cheap purchased at Target? Do you care?
    No. No.

3. The most fun/important question: Would you consider it even more fun if your partner covered herself up with interesting everyday items? (Whip cream bikini comes to mind.) What would be your suggestions?
    Yes. Yes.

I can't get "excited" over an all-nude female. She has to have SOMETHING on. Lingerie? SIGN ME UP. :eek: Leave a little to the imagination, please. Women look so much hotter in these stockings+garter belts than without them on. Those "tanga" or "boy-cut" underwears are finger-lickin' good. :eek:

I got two words for you: EDIBLE UNDERWEAR.

4. mr_gootan

mr_gootan Member

5. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

Yes, lingerie adds spice and IMHO, is great...Yes you can tell the difference between cheap and expensive...I like it as its different from everyday wear...Food is good...

6. cson

cson Contributing Member

I don't care
    I can't tell.
    My wife is (not boasting, but I DID marry her) a stone cold fox and it doesn't matter what she wears. I really enjoy just looking at her naked. A lot. No. Seriously, TONS. Gotta go.

7. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Nope. giddy, I've just led an interesting life. And I'm not taking the internet with me on this anniversary indulgence. We have other things in mind. I'll look into the thread Sunday evening sometime. :)

8. Buck Turgidson

Lingere is good.

Can definitely tell the difference. La Perla rocks.

9. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

Sometimes fine china makes the food look more appealing... but if the groceries are good enough, no plate is needed.

10. conquistador#11

What,no marv Albert jokes?

Anyhow,I don't see the importance of Lingerie,by the end of the night my seƱorita will no be wearing it......But then again,I don't see the importance of bras either:D

11. vwiggin

vwiggin Contributing Member

Oh man, that's definitely going into the article. :D

12. CharlieMurphy

CharlieMurphy Contributing Member

This thread is no good if you guys don't post pictures of your "hot" wives/girlfriends in their lingerie! :D

13. IROC it

IROC it Contributing Member

-Anonymous

Please? ;)

14. Fatty FatBastard

I've never cared for your 3rd question, but lingerie is a huge turn-on. Basically it's a fetish of mine. Garters, Teddies, thongs, thigh-highs, I love it all. What I can't stand is cotton. Almost as big of a turn-off the other way around. Hell, there have been times where I like the girls outfit so much, I won't allow her to remove it.

Also, Frederick's has good merchandise, but for Lingerie, Victoria's Secret sucks. Not in that it is unattractive, just simply that it wears out way too quickly. They don't make it sturdy enough. Actually, the best place to buy lingerie is at a stripper store. That stuff is meant to be durable and sexy.

A quick aside, if you notice your girl likes to wear lingerie, by all means buy her some! It's win/win. She likes that you find her sexy enough to get it for her, and you get the added benefit of seeing her in it.

15. vwiggin

Of course. :)

I didn't even know strippers have their own stores. :eek:

16. Hmm

Hmm Member

Just curious.. Does your wife mind at all when you bring up your "60's/70's wild hippie sex" days, which you seem to with decent frequency on this very board? Or do you not bring it up with her at all?

17. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

1. Yes I like women in sexy lingerie
    2. cheaper or expensive? is the same
    3. a) chocolate sprinkles
    b) liquid chocolate
    c) and like others: whip cream
    d) body paint

And you can quote me as "dave" ok?

18. vwiggin

You got it, you perv. :p