1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Inside the NBA: what's wrong with these guys?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Pandaemonaeon, May 25, 2018.

1. smp

smp Member

The dumbest comment I heard last night was from Ernie. He said the Rockets would have to deal with injuries like GS since Iggy went down. Are you kidding me? Losing CP3 to injury is like GS losing KD, not Iggy.

I would also like to see one of the TNT "analysts" speak up about the fact that GS still has 4 All Stars still playing when Iggy is on the bench wearing a suit. They should be hammering GS with their 4 All Stars for not breezing past the Rockets.

If you just go by the awards, we have 1 All Star and no 1st team defensive players. We shouldn't even be in the playoffs much less beating GS. The fact that they aren't making a big deal out of the mismatch tells me that they really know the Rockets have more than 1 All Star, a great defense, and that all of those awards are total crap.

D-rock likes this.
  2. marky :)

marky :) Member

Was it Webber that made the comment like "tired of hearing that GSW is hurt blah blah, no excuses". Think he made a comment like that in the first couple minutes of the 1st quarter.

Also funny that Barkley is complaining about ugly basketball but the NBA made the "Barkley Rule" because his ass spent 15-20 seconds backing down his opponent in the post. :rolleyes:

Williamson, smp, RoyalGuard and 4 others like this.
  3. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Webber is the only one who keeps it real and isn't a certifiable idiot.

Let's all keep it real here, Marv Albert is a drunk, slurring, moron, Reggie is a cringy fake tough guy nerd, Kenny's takes (if you actually understand them at all) are dogshit, Shaq is a mumbling, constantly interrupting, baby with mostly **** takes, Ernie is a pandering dad joking nerd, KG and Area 21 OMG..., etc... keeping it real TNT is ****. Barkley, Webber, and Harlan are the only real talent they have and they either interrupt them constantly or don't use them for big games.

ESPN... don't even get me started because they're coverage is just sad. Not worth in depth analysis frankly...

4. RoyalGuard

RoyalGuard Member

Not just TNT either. Watching undisputed that bum eddie house who btw picked GSW to win, has the "funeral" look and sound after game 5. I think it' comical to watch these guys backpeddle.

5. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

You say Marv slurs, but then call Barkley talented? He slurs like every other word and just says whatever dumb **** pops into his head.

That's talent?

jbasket likes this.
  6. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Yea because Barkley makes me laugh cause he's funny as hell. He knows what he is and embraces it. Marv 'aint trying to be a bumbling stumbling idiot but at this point in his career he can't help it.

7. jbasket

jbasket Member

[​IMG]

But actually if Lerbon wins 4th ring, GOAT argument over. There is a non-negligible chance. Very precise diction there Maxy.