1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Inside The NBA: James Harden 44 Pts, Houston Rockets beat Golden State Warriors 135 134 in OT

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Shaq2Yao, Jan 4, 2019.

1. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

Kerr was highly complimentary towards Harden. No surprise to see people here want to selectively parse his words and turn it into a dig. Some people just like to be angry and spiteful, I guess?

2. Kruze10

Kruze10 Member

Yeah, I just watched it. One of the rare instances where they don’t bash the Rockets or Harden.

The Kenny comments about scoring 40 a night are terrible. Dude, you were never athletic enough for the slow pace of the 90’s, what makes you think you could keep up with players now, even at your peak.

Handles, dcfma and Exiled like this.
  3. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Kenny would have been ISO'd to death because of his slow lateral movement and inability to come over a screen. Stockton used to abuse Kenny on the PNR.

dcfma, Kruze10 and Exiled like this.
  4. rhinomft

rhinomft Member

They didn't mention anything about Ariza and Luc my Bootay last night. I almost forgot that losing them completely destroyed the Rockets (and how they are terrorizing the league on their respective teams now). #shiftingnarratives :confused:

dcfma and Exiled like this.
  5. Easy

Easy Boban Only Fan
    Supporting Member

Capela had the quietest 29, 23 game ever.

dcfma, YOLO and THEGLIDEc like this.
  6. DFWRocket

DFWRocket Member

^^^THIS^^^

I didn't see anything to complain about during their discussion last night.

Shaq was also complimentary towards Harden.

They also all admitted how wrong they were when they thought the best the Rockets could do over the 5 game stretch was 2-3.

THEGLIDEc likes this.
  7. Wooderson

Wooderson Member

I don't know if I've heard it mentioned on anything I've listened to today!

8. justtxyank

justtxyank Contributing Member

Yeah, especially Charles, admitting he was wrong, praising Harden, even hesitating after he said Harden is the most unstoppable force and Kenny said "of this era." Charles really wanted to argue with him I think and say ever but decided not to.

Kenny is very salty about the era though. Kept saying how badly he wished he could play in this era and essentially saying he could put up the same numbers Harden does. It's not anti-Harden, he just REALLY hates the rules and he definitely thinks these guys aren't as good as him.

Easy likes this.
  9. THEGLIDEc

THEGLIDEc Member

Chuck yes (although not better entertainer), Shaq oooo I don't know. He'll have to win multiple championships

justtxyank likes this.
  10. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

ESPN were unhappy with Houston's win. They said GS lost because they let go a 20 point lead.

11. Buck Turgidson

No they weren't. Tons of Harden praise and disbelief at the Durant play.

12. saleem

saleem Contributing Member

I admit I read that later than you. It's good to see that.