1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Injuries pill up

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Yao_Mac, Mar 15, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

So last night three teams the Rockets are going to play in the next three games took some hits.

Lakers lose Gasol, for probably a least a week
    Celtics lose Allen
    Hornets lose West and Paul. It's probably not as bad as Gasol's injury but it would be a huge advantage for us if they can't play against the Rockets.

2. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

I don't wish injury on any player of any team at any time but i gotta say i'm kinda happy about these, its startin to look like Fate.

3. baller4life315

baller4life315 Contributing Member

We're damned if we do, damned if we don't. It doesn't matter if we beat these teams healthy or injured, we're still not legit it anybody's eyes so i'll take the injuries. :cool:

4. WinkFan

WinkFan Contributing Member

I wish injury on the best player on every team since Yao went out.

5. tracymingreedy

tracymingreedy Contributing Member

it is due to the freaking situation the west conference. every game is like playoff for each team. they have fight and win, of cause you gonna see a lot of injury. Like west, they should have rested him, instead of reinjure him. The freaking west conference!

6. Fang

Fang Rookie

I don't like seeing injuries even if it does hamper a rival team (unless it happens to Kobe Fr**ing Bright, who frankly deserves it). With that said, it happened, and we have to take advantage of it.

7. Darmonx

Darmonx Contributing Member

Lots of teams celebrated when Yao went down. Nobody felt sorry for the Rockets. I don't feel sorry for the other teams either.

8. buneet

buneet Member

Agree. I don't want to see any player injured, but I am happy when I heard Gasol was injured. We lost Yao and now they lost Gasol. This makes the game more fair.

9. Andy Sheets

Andy Sheets Contributing Member

I've decided that it must be karma. All those Lakers fans and critics in the national media already celebrating the Rockets' streak ending over a week ahead of time.

10. Yao_Mac

Yao_Mac Member

The thing is that if Gasol, Allen, West or Paul don't play they're still gonna talk about how the Rockets haven't beaten anyone...

A part of me wants to prove them wrong, but we need as much separation we can get so I want those three teams to miss those players...

Maybe Nash, Stephen Jackson and Baron Davis get injured too...here's to hoping

11. t_mac1

t_mac1 Contributing Member

only injuries that matter are in the playoffs.

if dirk, duncan, gasol... all are injured for the playoffs, then it's truly fate

not for the reg. season games here or there :rolleyes: lol

12. OGKashMoney

OGKashMoney Member

With the recent history between CP3/Chandler and Rafer, I don't see CP3 sitting out a game against us. He will be coming out with a vengeance! To a less extent, Scola seemed to be getting under West's skin in the second game, but since he missed the third game, I don't think there is any hostilities between them still.

13. Wakko67

Wakko67 Contributing Member

He can come out with whatever he wants. There's no way his chip on the shoulder is bigger than T-Mac's right now. This guy is ready to end the criticism.

Plus he has played that d-bag well. Most of his points last game came against Bobby Jackson. I'm not saying Rafer'll shut him down, but he plays solid D on him.