1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[InfoWars] The Final Proof that Michelle Obama is a Man?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Aug 25, 2017.

1. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Probably the people who criticize Melania Trump are the ones who ironically pay her the most respect. Because you recognize that someone actually has some agency when they criticize a person. Most Never Trumpers, it seems to me, feel sorry for Melania as a woman who is not smart enough or educated enough for her role, a trophy wife with no ambition or work ethic or thought-life of her own, a woman who is probably abused and bullied and certainly cuckolded by her husband. So, I don't actually see much criticism of her because many people don't think they can expect much. Which is probably the most brutal thing about it. Michelle Obama, by contrast, is obviously a capable, intelligent, ambitious woman in her own right. No one needs to pull any punches with her (though they should probably lay off the racist and misogynist stuff because of the collateral damage) because she can take it.

RayRay10 likes this.
  2. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Need long form dropping of trou. Short form not adequate.

3. amaru

amaru Member

Michelle Obama is one of most accomplished First Lady in recent memory. The attacks on her are unwarranted and racially motivated....as are many of the attacks on President Obama.

edwardc likes this.
  4. mick fry

mick fry Member

I haven’t crapped on her/him I just want know wtf? What the hell is swinging in her/his pants? Seems like a normal curiosity.

5. jcf

jcf Member

Can we let this die? It is embarrassing.

B-Bob and LongTimeFan like this.
  6. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

mick fry likes this.
  7. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You can't believe Michelle was controversial free for 8 years, can you?

8. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

they called her a marxist for trying to get kids to eat healthy. when she fist-bumped her husband they said it was a "terrorist fist jab". they called her an "ape in heels".

can you imagine the outrage from these people if she had worn a jacket that said "i really dont care and neither do you" to a child detention facility that her husband was responsible for setting up? can you imagine the outrage if there were nude photos of her out there? if she dressed like a 19th century colonial when she visited africa? decorating the white house with red christmas trees...that would have been proof-positive that she was a muslim commie...we would have never heard the end of it!

if anything, melania is getting a pass from the left. to try and draw any equivalence b/t the way she is treated vs. michelle is ridiculous.

i never voted for obama, btw.

#28 jo mama, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
    JumpMan, Kim, joshuaao and 9 others like this.
  9. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

See Jo Mama's post below yours...

edwardc likes this.
  10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Ya, healthy school lunches are a controversial issue akin to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

Pizza_Da_Hut likes this.
  11. edwardc

edwardc Member

Yeah she can take it and did she showed the class that a first lady should have shown unlike one that hears a jacket stating that she don't care.

12. mick fry

mick fry Member

Answer the question, what the **** is swinging between her/his legs? Any reasonable guess will be considered.

#32 mick fry, Feb 4, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  13. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

You can make a legitimate criticism against the school lunch food program, you can't just sweep that under the rug

14. jcf

jcf Member

What does it matter? Bringing up stuff like this just takes away from substantive points you may want to make later.

15. Master Baiter

Master Baiter Contributing Member

Your brain.

R0ckets03 likes this.
  16. mick fry

mick fry Member

Ok we have one for my brain, any more reasonable guesses?

17. King1

King1 Contributing Member

Why bump this?

jcf likes this.
  18. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

not going to lie...i watched some of those "michelle is a man" videos and she does appear to be swinging dong in more than one of the clips ive seen. and the one where barack calls her "micheal" then quickly corrects himself. im not quite sure what is going on there. i just feel confused right now.

mick fry likes this.
  19. mick fry

mick fry Member

Thank you for your honesty.

20. Ottomaton

Ottomaton Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Melania is more the straight man for jokes about Donnie than the butt of jokes herself. Any jokes involving her that I've heard relate back to the fact that she is unfortunately stuck with you-know-who.