1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Individual Game Tickets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Kam, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

They will go on sale on Saturday October 3rd.

Season Ticket holders are having a presale right now. I'm trying to buy up all the premium tickets right now.

Some of these premium games are way too damn expensive. Thanks T-Mac. Thanks Yao Ming. Thanks Matt Maloney, even though you finally came off the books.

2. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

maloney just came off the books?

3. Rockets9495

Rockets9495 Contributing Member

Looks like the rockets are scalping their own tickets. Lakers and Spurs games are 3 times as expensive as the grizzlies. They are going to make it impossible for some people to go to the games

4. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

I wonder if I call my rep, I'd get the normal sth price...

5. Rockets9495

I doubt it. They did the same thing for the playoffs last year. Tickets were being sold at a "face value" 5 times higher than the round before for the lakers game. They have a scumbag running that operation.

6. Stevierebel

Stevierebel Contributing Member

oh, I know they want their sth to talk more with their reps instead of going online and taking care of things. Not sure of the scumbag you are talking about? Ticket sales?

7. texanskan

texanskan Contributing Member

Got to give season ticket holders a break, their tickets are the same every game while a non season ticket holder can take advantage of their offers.

I have no complaints other than fees online are a rip off

8. Rockets9495

A season ticket holder is also paying full price for preseason and grizzlies, bucks etc.. You would be better off just buying the games you actually want from the team now that they won't sell out due to the extreme pricing.