1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[India News] They Rapin' Everybody Up In Here: Swiss Tourist Gang-Raped

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by percicles, Mar 16, 2013.

1. CrazyDave

CrazyDave Contributing Member

You know it's the only country that still has the plague? I mean.... The PLAGUE.... PLEASE!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_sUMtHcUMWo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

nothing but hyperbole, exaggeration and name calling from you.

I told you I have no issue with Indians and I've worked with them quite extensively throughout my business career.

that doesn't change the fact that there have been rapes in India and many Indians have body odor and defecate in holes in the ground. That's not where I want to go on my vacation, as I said earlier.

You need to think more critically -- think down to the next level and don't lazily judge based on foolish extrapolations that conveniently fit your own worldview.

3. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

Dat. ^ :eek:

4. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

New York has a terrible bed bug problem, FWIW.

And like Jontro said, every country has its gems, as well as its slums. Nobody is denying that India has an overpopulation problem, horrendous sanitation and pollution, and absolutely no infrastructure, but it also has its charms. An incredibly rich culture, fabulous food, and natural wonders (rain forests, mountains, beaches, etc) are all things you can find in India.

The uneducated impoverished population is a tremendous problem for the country, and the government had done a lousy job of trying to fix it. Corruption and greed have completely stripped elected officials of any motivation to clean up the country, but the younger generation over there is starting to unite on that front, and there are a number protests and rallies to oust the incumbent regime. For a country like India, change has always been a slow, methodical process, but hopefully things are getting better.

5. Anxiety Trooper

Watched slum dog millionaire. **** India:p

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

bigtexxx's ancestor is Alexander the Great.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

You wear your ignorance as a badge of pride. Flaunting it all over the place here. What's amazing is you don't realize how much shame and ridicule you bring upon yourself. You are the fool. And like most fools, you do not realize what you are.

Good luck to you, you need it.

8. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Like you wouldn't love a shot at Frieda Pinto......

[​IMG]

9. Nook

Nook Member

The gang rape issue in India is probably because women are treated HORRIBLE over there.

Concerning bed bugs, yes they are everywhere now. I have not found any traveling in the USA but I know it is a serious problem in the USA. When I have to stay in a hotel I always inspect the room, beds and outlets.

I don't hate India, or Indians... I just have had two terrible trips there, and will not be going again if I can help it.

10. BabyClutch

BabyClutch Contributing Member

Didn't we have a thread before about how it's best for the body to poop in such squatting toilets? I'm not a fan of these toilets but I heard that they are better for one's intestinal track. By the way, in Kerala I never visited a public place that didn't have modern toilets. Places had either both types or just the modern.

11. updawg

updawg Member

I don't think bigtexxx is talking about squatting. He's talking about people just ****ting on the side of the road and using their hand as toilet paper

Protip- avoid shaking hands in India

12. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Or never shaking with the left hand. In SE Asia where eating with your hand is still common you should always eat with the right hand while you do the opposite with your left. I am guessing that is the same with rural India.

13. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

All the dead bodies in the Ganges is what freaks people out the most... NSFW dead people.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How are these types of 'burials' legal?

14. Jontro

Jontro Member

You know who else dislikes India? Alexander the Great.

15. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

The battle weary marching side by side
    Alexander's army line by line
    They wouldn't follow him to india
    Tired of the combat, pain and the glory

Alexander the great
    His name struck fear into hearts of men
    Alexander the great
    He died of fever in babylon

16. da1

da1 Member

Nice to see the racism creep back out

17. RKREBORN

RKREBORN Member

I smell a Pakistani

18. DreamRoxCoogFan

He knows exactly what he is, man. It's up to you to recognize that. The only reason he sticks around is because his outlandish statements generate strong reactions (like yours) and he loves the attention. So then this one's on you, bud. Want to really send a message? Ignore him- it will drive him crazy.

19. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

yet you can't even back up your statements, instead you just name call

tells me all I need to know...

20. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

LOL...Most of India may be a **** hole I agree. But Pakistan in on an another level.

If you have the money, you can have a blast partying it up in Bombay, lots of fun stuff to do throughout India.

Pakistan, you better hope you just come out alive.