1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

In the ass

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Sep 20, 2020.

1. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

i wonder what trump would think of that. we know how much he despises POWs.

on that note, as a veteran yourself how can you support a president who said that john mccain was not a war hero b/c he was captured? how can you support a president who insulted a gold star mother? dont you have any sense of decency or respect for your fellow soldiers and the mothers of soldiers who were killed?

LabMouse, Reeko, deb4rockets and 2 others like this.
  2. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

This is a common tactic from you guys when trying to shame soldiers who are supporting Mr Trump. You have to try harder in shaming us because there are so many of us supporting him.

Mr Trump resides in your head, his raspy voice is driving you crazy, I think you are a musician if I’m not mistaken and that makes it worse, because musicians tend to have better pitch than non musicians, you want to make it stop, but you cannot, and that’s why you’re taking it out on me. Lol

I’ll give you this though, I’m not a fan of McCain and he was a songbird when the VCs captured him, I wished Mr Trump would not say those things about McCain, I did cringed the first time I heard it and till this day.

Astrodome likes this.
  3. dmoneybangbang

LOL. You aren't miltiary. Stolen valor.

LabMouse, Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  4. Andre0087

Andre0087 Member

Today he’s a vet, last week he was a doctor...wonder what it’ll be next week?

Jimmy Chase, Reeko, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  5. LabMouse

LabMouse Member

I do not hate him much, but Trump is so embarrassing as human being to be a president, which leads to American people to lose faces in the front of the world, but Trump supporters do not care,they are faceless.

dmoneybangbang likes this.
  6. generalthade_03

Whatever you say fake news worshipper.

7. dmoneybangbang

Whatever you say Stolen Valor Trump Supporter..... makes sense as your God King got out of service with a wad of hundred dollar bills and mocks POWs. That's your type of leader.

8. generalthade_03

LMAO, a little pink by the name LabMouse just chimed in with poor English.

9. dmoneybangbang

Astronaut?

Andre0087 and RayRay10 like this.
  10. generalthade_03

Next week, I still am a vet and a practicing physician who loathes the ChiCom bastards and want to drive a stake through the heart of that evil regime. Nothing changes about me homie, if you kept up with my posts, you would not have to ask that question.

11. jo mama

actually, considering he is a republican, trumps approval rating amongst the military is shockingly low. military doesnt like it when draft-dodgers insult their most vulnerable members and the mothers of fellow soldiers who were KIA. they also dont politicians who fight with their generals and constantly undermine the military chain of command. trumps lack of stability, his tendency to announce policy by tweet and his constant fighting with highly respected generals...many notice it and dont like it.

scumbag comment right there "doctor".

LabMouse and RayRay10 like this.
  12. generalthade_03

Oh God. How can you live with that voice inside your head? As much as I dislike Obama and I know he is responsible for a lot of the chaos we’re seeing on the streets, he was never in my head, I completely tuned him out.

TDS is real and it’s no joke.

ROXRAN likes this.
  13. dmoneybangbang

Then why do you support Trump and his financial and business ties to the ChiCom bastards?

14. dmoneybangbang

LOL..... you're blaming Barack Rent Free Obama for the chaos that occurred under Trump? I bet you don't make Obama wipe his feet before he gets into your head.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Ivanka loves Jina. They laugh at her jokes and clap at her one line declarations.

Buy that dress she made the speech in!

RayRay10 likes this.
  16. jo mama

TDS is indeed real. look how much trump single-handedly flipped republicans, conservatives and christians on many of their core beliefs and principles.

so-called conservatives and reagan republicans who now support someone that loves all-things russia, protectionist trade policies, tariffs, farm subsidies and out-of-control spending and debt.

so-called christians who support someone who by his own admission loves conflict and having people fight with each other, brags about sexually assaulting women, makes racist comments and in general, says and does very little that is in line with the teachings of jesus.

so-called pro-military folks who support someone who says a POW was not a war hero b/c he was captured, insults gold star mothers, undermines military leadership and sets policy via tweet.

you are right "doctor" - TDS is real!

Reeko, RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  17. Nook

Nook Member

I like how you are the only one that actually had any skin in the game when it comes to military service but.... "you just don't understand what it is like to serve."

18. generalthade_03

You sound angry, let’s play a tune together, I can play any kind genres.

19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I actually have him on ignore lol. He really said that? Damn I really hope that guy is playing a stick.

20. RayRay10

RayRay10 Houstonian

Let's see...that poster:

- plays Call of Duty
    - plays Surgeon Simulator
    - plays the Sims
    - plays GTA5
    - again, plays GTA 5
    - plays Guitar Hero
    - plays NBA2K
    - again, plays GTA5

And he likes the bad guy in Planet of the Apes...the sad thing is that it wasn't even the good ones...it was the crappy Tim Burton and Mark Wahlberg one from 2001.