1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

In term of WS/48, Luc Mbah a Moute had the 17th worse playoff performance in NBA history

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by jayhow92, Jun 10, 2018.

1. YOLO

YOLO Member

It's funny you can't even logically say anything back that has anything to do with the topic. That's how you know you didn't make sense

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

It's not funny (What's funny is that you think an injury prone guy getting injured is bad luck lol) I'm doing it on purpose because I don't take you seriously. Im not going play this game with you and im going to keep making the same point over and over it wont do any good because don't really want to have an intelligent conversation. So I'll pass have a nice day.

#42 SF3isBack!!, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  3. YOLO

YOLO Member

Exactly. Still haven't said anything regarding the original post. Move along with those gimmick theories

4. roslolian

roslolian Member

I mean sure GSW is lucky but like the other poster said part of it is Kerr manages their minutes well, he gave significant minutes to Quinn Cook, Jordan Bell and of course Zaza Pachulia on top of their proven contributors like Iggy and Shaun Livingston.

You can't really predict injuries and whatnot but if you log in more minutes during the season you have a higher chance of getting injured in the playoffs because your body breaks down. Cp3 is 34 yrs old and has a lot of mileage on his legs, MDA kinda got caught chasing after the no 1 seed and he leaned on Harden and Cp3 too much. Having a gifted playmaker is both a blessing and a curse, on one hand he makes things easy but on the other hand you settle for just leaving it all to the player and then you crash and burn in the playoffs. Again this is where GSW is cheating because they have 5 stars on their team who can generate the offense, in our case we only have two and the rest forgot how to make their own shot.

As for Luc even though he was pretty bad a lot of it is due to his injury, I think he developed some mental roadblocks and that affected his aggressiveness and his shot, he missed a lot of attempt he converted pre-injury. Regardless though putting him in would still be better than putting Ryan Scrubberson in the game. That "genius" move cost us the series. MDA should never have listened to the press and numbskulls like Chuck who clearly have no idea wtf they are saying.

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  5. Zergling

Zergling Member

The irony is we might have been better with Corey Brewer in there instead of Luc