1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[In Person Experience] Magics vs Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by dwighthoward, Mar 18, 2015.

1. BackNthDay

BackNthDay Member

My sons and I attended last night and enjoyed the game. The regular season is no match for the playoff atomsphere, which is to be expected. We had good tickets in the lower bowl section 105. The food is very very pricey, but since the tickets were free we went all out.

Our offense is predicated on the same principle, making open 3 point shots to pull the big men away from the basket. This opens up driving lanes for James and Brewer.

I wish Pat would try to finish more at the rims, teams are beginning to play him for the pass out to the 3 point line.

I like when James cuts to the basket when the person on the opposite wing penetrates.

2. dwighthoward

dwighthoward Member

Pat needs to be more aggressive when driving to the rim instead of looking to kickout and even that one play where he handed it off to jones, which caused a shot clock violation.

Never been to a playoff game but the crowd seems very meh throughout the game. Unlike college basketball games, it seems like nba fans just pay tickets and might not even show up. No cheering whatsover either

3. Scionxa

Scionxa Member

What's up with your abbreviation of "ip". What the **** does that mean?

4. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Member

5. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

In the fourth when he faked the three and took it all they way for the layup
    I screamed with joy
    Sometimes they are 3 ft from the bucket then throw it out for a CLANK .. er three

drives me crazy
    Take the easier layup and move on sometimes

Rocket River

6. RV6

RV6 Member

Yeah, not cool story, bro.

We should all pitch in and buy a ticket to the seat right next to the Rockets' bench, send KlutchQT, and have her come back with all kinds of inside info. Plays, arguments, birthmarks, jokes, baby momma names, up close pictures, etc.

7. alethios

alethios Member

This ^^

What happened to the pics or it didn't happen rule? Did you leave your phone in the car?

8. DreamShook

DreamShook Member

These fan experience threads are usually a lot more insightful. A bullet point reserved for parking? You're better than that.

9. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Member

LMAO! :grin: